Vegan Coffee Pudding Pots


I love a good pudding as much as he next person, so I thought I'd publish a recipe which meant that this one could be enjoyed by everyone, or at least, everyone who loves and drinks as much coffee as I do! Lets get into it as I'm sure you're already itching to get making and eventually, eating ;)


Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Serves: 5

Ingredients

*500ml cashew/oat milk
*2 tbsp. instant coffee
*5 tbsp. maple syrup
*5 tsp. cornflour

Method

1) Put all the ingredients into a pan, before applying it to any heat, mix in the ingredients then put the pan on a low heat.
2) Cook for around 10 minutes, but ensure you never stop stirring the mixture. You'll know when the mixture is ready because it will form into a thick, custard like consistency.
3) Give it a taste to see if it has enough flavour for you, you can always add more maple syrup, coffee or cornflour for thickening perhaps, but if you do, do so a little bit at a time until satisfactory.
4) Pour evenly across five pots or small glasses and leave to cool to room temperature.
5) When they're at room temperature, cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving. (Like me, you could sprinkle some crumbled digestive biscuits over the top, I'm not a vegan though so it is only optional and not part of the original recipe!)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Keep the pots/glasses covered while in the fridge and consume within three days.

***

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you give this a go and I will see you next time!


***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments