Ten Days in Tennessee: Part 1 | Nashville


I have wanted to publish this post for ages, but you know when you go on holiday and you take pictures of everything and anything and you're left with wayyyy too many photos by the time you get home? Well that's what happened to me. But back in October, my boyfriend and I travelled to Tennessee, USA for ten days. Visiting not only Nashville, but Memphis as well, but I didn't want this post to be too long, so I've split it up into two posts for you. The first part being about our Nashville antics and then the second part being all about what we got up to in Memphis.

Seeing as this is just a photo diary, if you want anymore information on the photos in this post, then leave me a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this post and look out for part two coming really soon.

Country Music Hall of Fame

RCA 'Studio B'

 City Shenanigans 

Jack Daniel's Distillery

Belle Meade Plantation

Krispy Kreme Factory


***

I hope you enjoyed this post, remember to keep an eye out for part two, where I'll show you what we got up to in Memphis, including Graceland! It's one not to miss. Have a great day and I'll see you really soon!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments