Birchbox | November


We all know what my views are on the Birchbox. It's not a bad beauty box for the money, and so, after ordering my first one back in September, I decided to keep my subscription active for the time being. But with these boxes coming in left right and centre, I thought I'd share each one with you, just in case you were thinking of subscribing yourself. In case you missed the previous two, I'll links to them below, but here it is, the November Birchbox!


Packaging


Being a huge lover of Disney, I absolutely loved the packaging for this month's Birchbox. I love how festive it looks as well, the warm colours and gold lettering makes it stand out but it also makes it look slightly magical and that's the association I have with Disney...magic!

Contents

I'm excited to use the items that have come in this month's Birchbox. I go away quite often with my boyfriend so it's always handy to have travel sizes of things you know you're going to use. I feel like this box is full of products I can just chuck in my toiletry bag and not worry about weighing my holdall down with unnecessary, full sized versions of everything. This month came with a nice smattering of skin care and makeup, something I love when it comes to these beauty boxes. Anyway, I'll shut up and let you see what came in my November Birchbox.

Polaar 'Polar' Night Cream - (RRP £32)



I've not actually tried this yet, but the reviews online seem to be pretty good. It reminded me somewhat of L'Occitane, all the way down to the packaging. I wonder if it'll feel just as luxurious as it's similarly packaged rival? I'll keep you posted!

"Effectively a great night's sleep in a pot, this moisturiser works to brighten your skin overnight. Enriched with boreal algae - an ingredient that reacts to the blue light of the moon to boost cell renewal - you'll wake to a plump, healthy-looking complexion. Just apply generously to clean skin before bed."

Dr. PAWPAW 'Original Clear' Balm - (RRP £3.95) FULL SIZE


When I read about this product on the leaflet that came with it, I was a bit dubious about it. Apparently you can use it for anything and it comes with natural healing qualities. It's also fragrance free which is good for anyone who has sensitive skin. I'll definitely use it, but what for, I've not decided yet, there are soooo many options!

"Meet Dr. PAWPAW - your does-it-all balm! The star ingredient is fermented pawpaw, which might sound strange but boasts natural healing qualities for a multitude of uses. From moisturiser to lip balm and split end-sealer to sunburn-soother, it calms and soothes skin wherever you need it. Bonus: it's fragrance free!"

Paul & Joe 'Illuminating' Foundation Primer


I don't really use foundation primer. In fact, I don't really use any kind of primer. I don't really feel the need for it personally, but then again, I feel like if I used one, I'd love it and then never go back to not using one...if that made any sense? So I'm looking forward to giving this one a try.

"The secret to an ethereal glow? A base that infuses skin with radiance. Enter: this luxurious primer that hydrates, firms, and smooths skin and brightens your complexion. Smooth a couple of pumps onto clean skin before applying your foundation for instant luminosity. Psst… it helps to lock you make-up in place all day, too!"

Manna Kadar Cosmetics 'Diamond Dust' Roller Shadow - Pixie - (RRP £15) FULL SIZE


This really interested me when I read about it. I've heard of eyeshadow crayons, lip crayons, perfume rollerballs, but never an eyeshadow rollerball. I'm both excited to use this, but also a little bit apprehensive. Mainly because the consistency of a rollerball eyeshadow could be very different to that of a powder or a crayon. I just hope it isn't too creamy so it doesn't crease or slide from my eye lids to my under eyes. 

"Add a touch of sparkle and shine to your eyeshadow game with this shimmering treat. The rollerball packaging guarantees smooth, easy application and long-lasting colour without any mess or fuss. Just glide it over your eyelids - no brushes required! Feeling bold? Experiment by applying to the tops of your cheekbones or over a glossy lip."

Spacemasks Self-Heating Eye Mask - (RRP £3.50) FULL SIZE


I love a good face mask. Just a chill out on a Sunday evening with a glass of wine and a Disney film on the telly. I also find the self-heating ones to be even more cleansing, but it also makes me feel 10X more relaxed. It's good as well to have some face masks stock piled for that cold Winter pamper evening.

"Unwinding from a stressful day isn't always as easy as it sounds. When you're struggling to switch off, reach for this relaxing Spacemask infused with mood-calming jasmine. A thin layer of iron filings inside the mask entwine with oxygen molecules in the air causing the mask to heat up for soothing results. And relax..."

***

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you again very soon!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments