Wearing the Damn Shorts!

So a couple of weeks ago, I bought a few things from Gymshark and one of those items included a pair of running/cycling shorts - a big deal for me, personally, who struggles somewhat with body image and body confidence. But I decided to take the plunge and buy these shorts in a bid to be less warm when I go out running in the warmer months. 

I was sick and tired of getting home and peeling my leggings off after a long, hot running session, so I'm putting my foot down and wearing the damn shorts! It was quite a big thing for me to go out in public wearing something that's tight and short, but I'd rather be comfortable when running in the heat rather than feel all hot and bothered for most of it.

I'm actually tempted to buy another pair just to wear around the house because they're so soft and light, it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all! They come in a wide range of different colours as well, so perhaps another shade would be great to add to the collection at some point. I'll leave a link to the shorts below, just in case you wanted to take a look and purchase a pair yourself :)

Shop the Shorts

***

Have you recently purchased a pair of shorts that you're rocking? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Things I Loved in July


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments