A Review | The Body Shop Lemon 'Purifying' Face Wash

I recently bought a decent amount of skincare products from The Body Shop and within that little box of goodies was this lemon purifying facial wash. My tea tree one had run out and I fancied a change when it came to the face wash I was using, hence why I went for a completely different scent. I wasn't too sure what to make of it to start with, but the more I started using it, the more impressed I became.

I thought it would smell fake and overpowering, but it's the exact opposite, in fact. The lemon scent is subtle, but just enough to wake you up and make you feel refreshed in the morning. The only thing I'm not really too sure about is the consistency of it. It's just a little too watery for my liking, it could do with being a tad thicker.

The effects aren't obviously noticeable, but it does make my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean after using it. It's been part of my skincare routine since the day I bought it and I think it's done more for my skin than the tea tree one I had, which took me by surprise, somewhat, as you'd think the tea tree face wash would offer more benefits. If you want to read my review on the tea tree product, then take a look here.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments whether or not you've given this a try and what you think to it. I'll see you again very soon with a brand new article for you :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A Few Busy Days in Wales


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts