My Verdict | The Nicaraguan Coffee Intense Awakening Mask from The Body Shop

I'm a sucker for a face mask and I've been wanting to try one from The Body Shop for a while, but I wasn't too sure which one to go for. I decided that I'd go for an awakening, refreshing one seeing as I like to have showers in the morning after my runs. But I didn't want to buy a whole pot just in case I didn't like it, so instead, I opted for a smaller, almost sample-sized pot, just in case.

Applying it was kind of strange as it's quite gooey, it also made it difficult to know how much to put on as the directions weren't too clear, really. I ended up smearing the product all over the face as much as I could, without using more than I needed. It's quite bitty, too, almost like there are coffee bean pieces mixed in with it.

It also feels as though it heats up when applied to the skin, helping to open up the pores, I'd imagine. You might also be wondering whether it smells at all like coffee - it does! It's quite sweet, almost like how a vanilla iced latte would smell if you'd just bought one from Starbucks. It smells so good I could almost eat it, but i definitely do not recommend doing that, haha.

In terms of the effect it's had on my skin, it has made it look brighter and feel smoother. I left the product on for about ten minutes and it actually made quite the difference, even though I only left it on for a short amount of time. When this pot comes to an end, I'll be sure to purchase a bigger tub. I've actually been more impressed with this face mask than I have any other, which is saying something because I've tried many!

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Have you tried this face mask before? Are you more of a fan of one of their other face masks? I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Wearing the Damn Shorts


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts