Marking Six Years Together: A Day at Windsor Castle & Dinner at Bill's

On 26th November, Tom and I celebrated our sixth anniversary, the first one as an engaged couple, so it was pretty special. As a surprise for me, Tom had organised a day trip to Windsor, specifically to visit Windsor Castle to pay our respects to Queen Elizabeth II, who died in September and was laid to rest in St George's Chapel. 

We queued up and lined past her resting place, which then took us round to the chapel itself where Harry and Megan's wedding took place, as well as Prince Phillip's funeral and that of her late Majesty's. We took in everything the gift shops had to offer as well and then went to look at Queen Mary's Dolls House. We weren't allowed to take pictures in St George's Chapel or in the State Rooms, so I apologise for the lack of indoor content.

But the outside was wonderful as it was all decorated for Christmas. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the pictures I took whilst we walked the grounds. I also took a picture of our food. We shared that starters (halloumi sticks and chicken dumplings) and I went for a grilled chicken burger with chips while Tom opted for meatballs - delicious!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether or not you've visited Windsor Castle before or if you'd like to go at some point and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts