My Month in Instagram Photos

Its that time of the month again (no, not that time xD), the time where I show you what I have been posting on Instagram over the past few weeks. This week, I think I'll talk more about the photos and why I decided to post them to make it a little more interesting for you :)
Remember, you can always follow me on Instagram using the link in the side bar, at the end of this post, or if you click one of the photos, it will take you directly to my gallery, have fun :)
https://instagram.com/heartbritishthings
The photo in the top left includes a framed print which I had recently bought from 'Not on the High Street'. I loved it so much I wanted to share it with my Instagram audience :) The photo in the top right is a snapshot of a museum which is located in Leicester, its a mock up of what a 19th/early20th century street would look like and I thought it was novel, so I documented it :)
The photo in the bottom left was taken right by where I live at university. Over the road from me is a church, to the right of me is a little park, and this walk way is right next door to the church. I love the cobbled street and often use this walk way as a shortcut to get to campus. On a sunny day, it makes for a beautiful photo. The bottom left is a snapshot from my Shrove Tuesday blog post where I published a recipe on how to make pancakes. I just wanted to let my Instagram followers know that I had a recipe up in time for Pancake Day.
https://instagram.com/heartbritishthings

 The left photo was taken round the side of Leicester Cathedral, again, I love a cobbled street and oldey-worldey streets, so this fit the bill perfectly and I decided it was pretty enough to go on Instagram :) The right one was taken on an early Saturday morning, I was just chilling before getting the train back home to visit family. I thought the tea cup was pretty and I also love my Cath Kidston bed sheets, so together, it was the perfect combination.
https://instagram.com/heartbritishthings

This photo was taken in Spring last year. I was looking back through the photos I had put on my blog, and I thought this one was particularly beautiful, so I decided to publish it :) also, what with Spring being just around the corner, it made the perfect, bright, colourful photo and is very apt for this time of year.

Thanks for dropping by. I will see you again on Sunday with a brand new blog post :)
______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts