Things I'm Loving Right Now


I haven't done one of these for quite some time, so seeing as it's been a while, I have some brand new things I've become obsessed with recently - and I want to share them with you! From getting in the (slightly premature) Christmas spirit, to being obsessed with a Netflix crime drama, there's real concoction of things I'm loving right now.

Cafe Nero's Christmas Cups

I love the festive season, and one thing I look forward to every year is the Christmassy designs of disposable coffee cups. Now I know they aren't the most sustainable way of buying coffee, but I'm a sucker for festivities - and I always have been. This year, Cafe Nero have taken the top spot by way of Christmas cup designs, being a simple, yet understated design, but still sporting their own signature colour - blue. Not only that, but the coffee in there is always great, so it's a win-win all round in my opinion!

'Fight Klub'

I joined Fight Klub a couple of weeks ago with my brother, Nathan. He's been going for quite some time now, but persuaded me to join him, and I absolutely loved it! By way of a fitness class, it's so fun and enjoyable, but you also work up a real sweat. I'm planning on losing some weight in the coming year (not as a New Year's resolution, it's just something I'm doing for myself), and that will definitely help to kick-start my metabolism, as I think my body is becoming used to me eating less and going to the gym more often (annoyingly). I published a blog post last week all about my experiences with Fight Klub, something you can view here.

Cath Kidston Christmas Mug

Back into the festive spirit of things - I bought this mug last year in the January sales, and I've been looking forward to using it all year! So as soon as it became more acceptable to openly talk about Christmas, I seized the opportunity to start using this mug and I absolutely love it! The ceramic itself is so thick and durable, it keeps drinks hot for a considerable amount of time, and the shape of it is classic! The design is also perfect, incorporating British Royal Guards and the festivities of Christmas - two of my favourite things.

Mindhunter on Netflix

I have recently been obsessed with Mindhunter. It's based on true crime stories that have rocked America over the 1970's, some of which I had never heard of being across the pond. Two detectives receive permission of the Federal Government to conduct interviews with incarcerated serial killers to try and catch one who was still on the loose. 

Getting into the minds of past serial killers helped them to determine where their current suspect may strike next and why. With turbulent twists and turns throughout the series, you'll be watching most of this through your fingers and you anxiously await a breakthrough with the help of some notorious mass murders.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash Bambi Mascara (black)

I don't believe that any makeup look is complete without a dash of mascara. As mine started to dry up, I looked around for a brand new one which wasn't going to break the bank. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Lancôme mascara, but I tend to use it for special occasions, so I needed one that was suitable for everyday use.

Having looked at some reviews online, I thought I'd bite the bullet and place my order. It's safe to say that I wasn't left disappointed. This mascara is brilliant, it's durable, long-lasting, it glides on easily and only takes a couple of layers to get the desired look. I've never managed to do my mascara so quickly, which is great for when you're in a rush or getting ready for work. Overall, I'm very impressed, and will totally repurchase this when the time comes to buy another one!


Mustard Yellow Jumper by Oasis

I have never loved a jumper so much in my life. This was bought on a whim. I saw it in the shop, loved the colour, sized up against my torso in the mirror, and decided to go for it! I didn't actually try it on properly until I got home, and I'm pleased to say, it was perfect! It's incredibly warm, soft and comfortable. The colour is perfect as well, and the price was very reasonable. I'm not sure whether it will still be on sale now, but I'll try and find something similar from the brand if not.

The pictures don't do the colour any justice. But it's actually a deep mustard yellow with small white specks in it!


Body Shop Hand Cream

I think Body Shop products are amazing. For years I've been gifted beautiful creams and luxurious shower gels, and I've never been left disappointed. Granted, they aren't the cheapest place in the world to get beauty products from, but you cannot deny how high-quality they are - so you really do get what you pay for, hand creams being no exception.

The beauty with this is that you only need a pea-sized amount, and it somehow manages to cover the entirety of both hands. It's incredibly rich and smells delightful. Although it's not the cheapest hand cream in the world, it really does a wonderful job, and I can't get enough of it! If the scent isn't your cup of tea, there are plenty of others you can choose from, so take a gander around their website if this sounds good to you!



***

What have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments below or via my social links! I will see you again with another blog post really soon :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME



PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts