The Jumper Turning Heads this Winter



I bought a woolly jumper a few weeks ago from Blue Vanilla, through the Debenhams website, and it's been quite the statement piece as since I've started wearing it, I've had quite a few people commenting on it, asking where I got it from and that's it's a really nice fit. But not only does it look the part, it's also super warm and cosy - much what you'd expect from a good winter jumper.

There were a few different colour combinations for this jumper but I preferred the camel/black combo. I think it's a timeless piece that can be worn for many winters. It's also extremely versatile as it would look great with a skirt, black jeans and even blue jeans, to name a few things. It's also perfect for layering as it's quite a baggy fit. 

You'd be able to wear a t-shirt underneath it and it would still fit and fall extremely well on the torso. Basically, just in case you weren't already aware, I am in love with this new wardrobe piece and I can't wait to keep wearing it throughout the winter period and for many more winters to come.


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know in the comments whether you've bought a new jumper that you love recently and I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts