Outfit of the Day | Funky Leopard Print & Levis

If you know me well, then you'll be aware that I love a good jumper, especially if it's got a bright or interesting pattern on it. Now I bought this jumper back in December and when it came, I couldn't wait to take it out for a spin. It's a nice fit and it's super warm - everything you could want in a very affordable jumper. 

I loved how the colours of the leopard print contrasted brilliantly against the grey background. It's not often something you see when it comes to leopard print clothing. Usually, they're black and brown or black and camel-coloured, so this made a nice change. Unfortunately, I can't find the link to where I bought this, but you'll be able to find something similar, no doubt.

Now, these blue jeans I bought from Levi's in Cheshire Oaks. There was probably about 20%/25% off them which was good, but it was still quite a lot of money to spend on jeans, haha. But I justified it by saying that they're very much an investment rather than anything else. 

I have a black pair of Levi's and they're still going strong after nearly four years of, pretty much, constant use. So I'm confident that these blue ones will last a considerable amount of time as well. They're high-waisted skinny jeans and, for reference, these are 30x28 in size (my dress size is 12). 28 is actually the shortest leg they do and I have to roll them up being around 5"1/5"2 tall, so bear that in mind if you wanted to buy any yourself.

Shop the Jeans

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you've ever had, or still have, a pair of Levi's jeans - what do you think to them? Do you love yours as much as I love mine? I'd love to find out :) I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

What Did I Buy from the Body Shop This Month?


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts