What Did I Buy from The Body Shop this Month?

If you've been following me on here for a while, then you'll be aware that every now and again, I treat myself to some new products from The Body Shop and you're always quite interested to see what it is I've bought from there so I thought I'd share another package with you. I've bought a few full-sized products but then I've also gone for smaller ones so I can try them out before I opt for the larger size. So let's get into it all, shall we?

Tea Tree 'Skin Clearing' facial wash

I've tried this face wash before but in a smaller size so I could try it out. It was around this time last year that I trialled it and really liked it so I thought this time I'd get a larger size to last me the next few months. You read the full review of this product here if you're interested. Up until this point, I had been using the lemon face wash from The Body Shop which I also love, but I thought I'd have a bit of change and go for this one again.


Shea shower cream

This shower gel is my go-to when it comes to The Body Shop. The consistency is luxurious, the smell is divine and it lathers up beautifully. Basically, this product is all-round amazing - everything you could possibly want in a shower cream. If you want me to do a full review of this product, then let me know in the comments because I'd be more than willing to do one for you :)


Banana bath blend

I've never had a bubble bath from The Body Shop before so I thought I'd give it a try. The one I chose is banana-scented. They did have a few other options, including pear, mango and berry, but they didn't really take my fancy. I'll be sure to let you know what I think to it as it's a new product I'll be trying. I'll give you a verdict regardless of whether it's good or bad, so watch this space!


Banana 'Truly Nourishing' shampoo

Much like the bubble bath, I've never tried any haircare products from The Body Shop before, so I'm excited to try this. I got the smaller size because I wanted to see how I got on with it before committing to a large bottle. Again, I'll be sure to let you know what I think to this product, just in case you're on the fence about trying any shampoo from them so keep your eyes peeled.


Banana 'Truly Nourishing' conditioner

As you can guess, this is the matching conditioner to the shampoo and, again, I've bought a smaller size so as to give it a try before buying the larger product. I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how 'nourishing' this conditioner is, so I'll definitely keep you posted, probably in the same blog post as the my review of the shampoo.


Vitamin E 'Intense Moisture' cream

I get this moisturiser every time I place an order with The Body Shop, as you may well know if you've been following me for a while. It's my absolute go-to face cream and I will literally use nothing else. It's thick consistency and fresh scent makes it feel ever so luxurious and it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth no matter what. I've written an entire review of the face cream that you can read here if you wish.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments what you like to shop for at The Body Shop. What's your favourite product from there? Is there an item you go out of your way to get from the brand? I'd love to know :) I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments