A Review of My Oral B Pro 3-3500 Electric Toothbrush

I've been meaning to get a new toothbrush for quite some time now, so when the Black Friday deals hit last year, I jumped at the chance to buy myself a new one, that was better performing than my old one. You could pay hundreds of pounds for a new toothbrush, which I didn't really want to spend. 

This toothbrush, however, was in the sale for £38 down from £90. So I thought to myself "why not? It's a great deal, it looks pretty and it does far more than my existing toothbrush". I've kept the old one for when I'm travelling, because I always like to have one set up at home for when I get back so I'm not rummaging through my suitcase trying to find it in the early hours of the morning after being abroad.

I thought I'd share with you, not only my new purchase, but what I think of it so far. I've been using it for about 7 weeks now, so I feel as though I'm now in a place to tell you what I think to it, including its performance and the results it gives. 

How it looks

Off the bat, just looking at it, it looks quite sophisticated, even down to the colour. Although it's pink, it's more of a grown up shade as opposed to a bright pink colour. I love it paired with the white as well. 

It looks bright and fresh, which makes me want to use it even more. It also looks great next to the sink, although we do put our toothbrushes away when we aren't using them. But if you keep yours out, then this would be a great option for you! 

What is it like to use?

It's breeze to use. Much like with other electric toothbrushes, it pulsates with every thirty seconds so you know you've been brushing for the full two minutes. There are also different settings depending on how many times you press the button, which is perfect if you have sensitive or tender teeth (like you would after the dentist, for example, or if you have an ulcer). 

It also flashes red if you're brushing too hard so you know exactly how much pressure to apply to avoid doing any damage to your teeth or gums. It's also compatible with lots of different toothbrush heads from Oral B. 

The one that came with this toothbrush is a whitening head, whereas the refills I bought are more for optimum cleanliness. No matter which one you want, this toothbrush will be able to accommodate it.

How is the battery life?

The battery lasts for around two weeks when fully-charged. You're also given prior warning before it just konks out entirely. So you'll still get a couple of full uses out of it rather than it stopping halfway through a brushing cycle. 

Basically, as soon as it starts to flash, whack it on charge, but you won't have to worry about that for at least a couple of weeks, which is great for an electric toothbrush that's middle of the range.

What about the results?

So far, my teeth have felt far more clean than they ever have done, and that was using an electric toothbrush before that was a level down from this one. It feels almost like I've had a professional clean at the dentist. 

My teeth feel fresh every single time I use it, whether it be first thing in the morning or last thing at night. No matter how much action my teeth have had throughout the day, they always feel like they've been reset when I use this toothbrush before bed, but I feel as though it gives me the best start to the day as well. 


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you have this toothbrush and what you think to it and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

4 Money Myths to Ditch This Year


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments