Do I Have Enough Jumpers Yet? 3 New Additions to My Wardrobe from TU


If you've been following me on here for a while, or if you just know me generally, you'll know that I love a good jumper. I like to be cosy-yet-fashionable during the cold months and I feel like a trendy-looking, colourful jumper that'll go with everything is the best way to go. That way, I can be warm and stylish at the same time! Recently, I bought three new jumpers and I want to share them with you! 

They're from the TU range at Sainsbury's. I feel like supermarket clothing is so underrated. I have a lot of fashion pieces that are from Sainsbury's, because I definitely think the clothes they sell are of a higher quality than George at Asda or F&F at Tesco. Once in a while, they bring out some wonderful clothes and when they do, they catch my eye. These jumpers are ones that have caught my eye this season!

Love

This was the first jumper I bought when I first looked at the spring clothing range Sainsbury's offered up. I loves how it felt but also how it looked. I loved the shade of pink and the fact that the 'love' slogan on the front was brighter and bolder, looking almost 3D. It's soft to the touch but not overally thick, which is surprising because it's actually really warm and cosy!


Ombre

This is the thickest of the jumpers and also the heaviest. The material is almost like a thick knit, but not as itchy as a traditional woolly jumper. I love the ombre effect, but that it goes back to a dark colour again before it reaches the hem. It's a lovely colour meaning it'll go well with either black or blue jeans. It's also a really flattering cut, so it can be worn with a skirt without the need to tuck it in.


Diagonal stripes

This is much the same as the 'love' jumper by way of colour combination, but this one is a little bolder and far more out there than the 'love' jumper. No matter how you wear it, whether smart or casual, you'll definitely stand out from the crowd with this jumper on and that's what drew me to it. I can't wait to give it a wear and see how it looks with different bottoms on.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've ever looked to TU for some pieces in your own wardrobe recently and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts