Pinterest Interests | Home-Spiration

*All photos included in this post were taken from www.pinterest.com from my personal board 'Home Decor' from my personal account here.*
Now, I'm only 20 years old, however, having just discovered Pinterest last year, I couldn't help but pin some home decor photos. I feel as though a few different styles appealed to me, whether its 1940/50s vintage or 1960s/70s vintage, I feel like my future house will be both modern and vintage. Instead of sticking to 60s/70s patterned wallpaper or carpet, I would like to incorporate certain retro inspired pieces, like a retro dining table or some 60s inspired lampshades for example.
I also like 40s/50s inspired pieces, whether it be floral patterns or pastel coloured fridges, I'm all over it. Neutral walls look to be my favourite, so any pastel colour would look good. I don't even mind the odd hint of mustard yellow, purple or navy blue, it would add some character for sure :)
I'm not sure if there's a specific theme that runs throughout these photos in terms of decor, but it suits my taste, let me know if it suits yours! You might even have some of the same photos pinned onto one of your boards, leave a link to your profile in the comment section or via one of my social media sites (in the side bar or at the end of this post).
I haven't categorised these in any particular order, so you can just have a scroll through some of the photos that feature on my Pinterest board :)
LIVING ROOM (LOUNGE)
BEDROOM
BATHROOM
HALLWAY
OFFICE
KITCHEN & DINING AREA
GARDEN
I hope you enjoyed this post. Its a little different to what I usually do, but I thought it would be fun :) If you would like to see any more of my boards I have on Pinterest, or would like another 'Pinterest Interests' post then let me know :) See you Wednesday guys and gals :)
_________________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

  1. Love your pins! Thanks for sharing.
    Lilly :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pins! I like them all♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts