TAG | I Heart Instagram

(This photo is not my own, the link is here. )

I love Instagram, if I'm not posting new photos, I'm double tapping everyone else's, its got to be my favourite app on my phone EVER. Hence why I don't know why I've never done this tag before! So, I thought I'd do it now, better late than never right? ;)

*Before we begin, all of these screenshots were taken from https://instagram.com all screen shots are my own. All photos under my account name are my own. I have linked accounts to photos that are not mine and have specified them as such.
WHAT'S YOUR INSTAGRAM HANDLE?
HOW MANY ACCOUNTS DO YOU FOLLOW?
483
HOW MANY FOLLOWERS DO YOU HAVE?
Currently? 5390 :)
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE HASHTAGS?
#cute #love #pretty #100daysofhappiness & #happy
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE OF PHOTO?
I love clean, bright photos, ones with coffee or beautiful foods or flowers. I'm also loving photos of Covent Garden right now since their new exhibition went up a few weeks ago! I also love a good latte art photo :) For example...


https://instagram.com/hilaryrushford/
 (photos taken from @hilaryrushford on Instagram, these photos are not my own)

https://instagram.com/mimiikonn/
https://instagram.com/mimiikonn/
(both of the above photos were taken from @mimiikon on Instagram, these photos are not my own)

https://instagram.com/ingridnilsen/
(this photo was taken from @ingridnilsen on Instagram, this photo is not my own)
HOW OFTEN DO YOU POST?
About a year ago, I used to post almost every day, but since my gallery has developed somewhat of a niche, I find photo opportunities come up less and less, so now, I upload whenever I see something that will fit in with my gallery, I'm not the kind of Instagrammer who posts everything and anything, I have to give it some thought and a bit of editing until its Instagram ready, which takes time :)
HOW OFTEN DO YOU CHECK YOUR INSTAGRAM FEED?
Every day, which sounds sad, but its not the first thing I do when I get up, I will check it at some point that day, whether it be after the gym or over a coffee in the morning, it really depends on how busy I am that day, but just because I'm not posting everyday doesn't mean I'm not watching all of you ;)
SMARTPHONE PURIST OR REBEL?
9 times out of 10 I use my iPhone6, but sometimes, I might post a photo from my blog which was taken with my big Canon 1200D camera :)
YOUR 3 FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS?
I have waaaaay too many favourites, so getting them all down to 3 is somewhat of a challenge, so I'm sorry if your account isn't one of them!
If you want to do this tag, PLEASE do and leave me a link to your blog in the comment section so I can read it :) I will see you on Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all! See you then :)
____________________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

  1. I loved this tag! I'm obsessed with instagram and just followed you :)
    I did the tag over on my blog, would love it if you could check it out! https://beth1266.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just read your post and I loved it :) thanks for your lovely comment! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts