Haul | University Supplies So Far (PART2)

I did a 'part one' of this a week or so ago which I will leave a link to here  should you wish to take a look at the original :) but since then, I've been buying more things to take with me to uni and I couldn't keep it all to myself so I decided to do a part 2, shall we get on with it then? :)
This post will consist of three different categories, stationary, bathroom and general homey bits :)
STATIONARY

I wanted to buy some kind of weekly planner to take with me, although I do have the intention of buying a HUGE academic calendar to pin up on my noticeboard :) But I can't quite remember how much this weekly planner was :/


The notebook is from Sainsburys for just £3, which is great for nice hardback A4 notebook, I loved it because its blue and white and it has a red elastic band to keep it all in place, it is so nautical and I love it ^_^


The magnets and the white board markers are (obviously) for the small whiteboard hiding in the background. The whiteboard was only £4 from Wilkinsons, the pens were £1 and the magnets were only 75p! So if you're stocking up for uni, Wilkinsons is the place to go right now!

 (sorry the clips are a little blurry, its the plastic packaging which makes them look like that which is annoying :( ).
I was just going to buy some bog standard silver paper clips, but when I spotted some coloured ones, I opted for those instead. Wilkinsons do these in four different colours, typical silver, blue, pink and black. I didn't really want the pink ones, and black didn't stand out to me either, but I liked this shade of blue so I got these instead, like the magnets these were also just 75p!
 (once again, sorry about the blurriness, I didn't want to take them out of thee packaging)
Again, these clips were just 75p from (yes, you guessed it) Wilkinsons.
These push pins were also 75p from Wilkinsons :)
I almost always write in blue pen, it looks more interesting and less dull than black ink on a white page, so when these went on offer in Wilkinsons for just £1.50 I grabbed the first packet I could find as I hate buying the variety pack if the all blue pack isn't available :)
I wanted a hardback A5 notebook, not as a planner, but as a journal, while I'm at uni, I want to keep a journal for the duration I'm there so I can look back on it in years to come and remember my uni experience, I can't remember how much this was though :/
BATHROOM ESSENTIALS
I love buying things for the bathroom, whether it be a new facial wash or new bath towels, its just one of those things in home ware departments that make me really happy :) This bathroom haul will be a bit more boring than the one in the first post I did regarding things I've bough for uni, but I'm still going to share it with you :)
These towels were from Sainsburys at just £5 each (on sale), I'm not sure if the sale is still on but you should go and check it out if you're in need of bath towels :) I also LOVE the little tassels on the grey towel :)

Boring I know, but dental care is essential, so I grabbed these bits in Superdrug :)
If you're in need of a new facial wash (or exfoliator) then Sainsburys is the place to be, they have loads of offers one right now regarding skincare, so I got the Clean & Clear facial scrub for just £2.50. The razors were from Tesco HALF PRICE at just £2.10, but these are disposable which I don't mind, I'll probably go back and get some more :)
This bathmat was only £4 from Primark, and no, its not that small, I folded it so it would fit in the shot xD its about twice the size and very soft. They did this in three other colours, white, pink and this brown-y colour which I thought was more practical for the bathroom :)
OTHER HOMEY BITS & BOBS
This section is a little more random than the other, there wasn't enough kitchen ware to do a kitchen category and so on, so I've just plonked all the random bits and pieces in this section instead :)
This frame was from Homebase in the sale, I can't remember how much it was, but I have another one of these with a photo of my brother and I before his year 11 prom and it's one of my all time favourite photos :) I also got some photos printed to take with me to uni as well :)
After I took these blog photos I framed one of my faves :)
I'm a massive mug hoarder, if I see one I like, I will buy it, hence why these two have magically appeared in this haul xD
So my dad bought me a filter water jug and some water filters (because they'll obviously need replacing after a while) which I thought was awesome! I like to drink a lot of water, but tap water doesn't sound too appealing in a city I've never lived in before, I also bought an owl doorstop from Homebase in the sale, I think it was around £6 half price. I wanted to bring a doorstop to keep my dorm door open to give a friendlier vibe while I'm in halls :) (obviously while I'm sat in it, not if the room was empty xD ). I'm not sure what to name the owl yet...any suggestions? ;)


My Mum bought me this little thermal lunchbox, I will probably use it as a lunchbox/bag but it could also be used for other things :)

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and it wasn't too repetitive for you, let me know what else you'd like to see in the comment section below or via one of my social networking links (below or in the sidebar) See you Wednesday :)
______________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME





Comments

Popular Posts