Items I Keep on my Bedside Table


I'm not one of those people that has anything and everything on their bedside table. Most of it lives in the first draw, I like to keep it clear most of the time so I can put what I need on it should I need to do so. For example, if I'm poorly, I don't want to have to move things around or take things off just so there's a place set down a mug of Lemsip and a loo roll. I'd rather leave out the faff and just leave it as clear as possible :)

Anyway, I'm going to take you through what I keep out on the top of my nightstand.

COSMOPOLITAN


I don't always have a copy of Cosmopolitan on my bedside table, most of them live in the bookshelf next to it, but I only got this month's issue a couple of days ago and I still haven't read most of it, hence why it sits happily there right now :)

MY iPHONE 6


I always have my phone charging during the night so its fully charged for the next day. But even if i'm just going to be sitting in bed reading a book or writing a blog post, I put it on charge anyway. If you have an iPhone 6 yourself, you'll know the battery life is much better than the 5S, so it really doesn't need charging all that often throughout the day, however, it only has 5% battery in the photo above, purely because I was on The Sims for about an hour or so, so it went down pretty quickly. BUT if you're using it to listen to music or scroll through Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, the battery should last all day (well it does for me anyway xD).

Anyway, this isn't an iPhone 6 review xD. My favourite app to use at the mo is Instagram. I don't post on it often anymore, but I'm on it everyday checking my feed, its really great to find inspiration for your own IG photos as well :)

JACK WILLS LIP BALM


The owl in the first photo was from Sainsburys a couple of years ago around Christmas time, but even though its a Christmas decoration, I keep it there all year round :) The little wheel is brass and was purchased from a charity shop for around 99p, I think its so dinky and cute, and seeing as I love anything nautical, it was like it was donated so I could buy it xD

The lip balm (which is from Jack Wills) sits underneath it, I do like this lip balm, I do have a tin of Vaseline in the draw which I like to use in the Winter months when my lips can get very dry, but for the Summer time, I prefer something a bit lighter and not too intense, this does the job, although the flavour and scent isn't my favourite, I put up with it as it is so beneficial for my lips.

ROBERTS RADIO


I got this beautiful radio for my 20th birthday, I've turned it on every day since I got it (and that's no exaggeration). Its in a very convenient place, close enough where I can switch it on and off whilst laying in bed. I feel like this is the perfect place for it, so its going to stay there :)

SOAP & GLORY DAILY SMOOTH BODY LOTION & HAND SANITISER


I keep them both behind the radio, its just space saving to be honest, but they're both just as easy to get to as the 'on/off' button on my radio, that and I always know where they are when I use them :)

I hope you enjoyed this small blog post, its not one of the most interesting ones I've ever done, but I hope it was fun to read nonetheless.

-What do you keep on your bedside table?
- Are any of your bedside table essentials the same as mine?
- Let me know in the comments below or via one of my social media sites below or in the side bar :)
_______________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts