A Festive Weekend | Christmas Fair & Cath Kidston

I went home last weekend, and I was feeling unbelievably festive. I had just bought a Christmas jumper on my way through town, then wore it to the church Christmas fair, what an awesome day Saturday was right? We also headed to my cousin's 21st birthday party, which I didn't document in photos as it was a small, intimate family get together and I didn't want to be taking photos, but we did have a good time :) My Nana has just turned 98 and we went out for lunch at the Beefeaters, I reviewed that place before on my blog, it's nice, I'd go again. Then I had to get the train back to uni again, ready to go to work that night. I reserved a seat this time because the train I get travels all the way to London, so people reserve seats a lot on the way there which can be really annoying, so just in case, booked myself a seat as well using the 'Train Line' app :)
Anyway, I'm sure you haven't come here to read my life story, you're here fore the festivities ;). I took some photos while we were at the church Christmas fair, and I also wanted to show you my new Christmas jumper, which will be appearing in a Luxury Christmas Gift Guide next month :) I didn't take many photos at the fair because everyone had their own stalls and I didn't want to be taking photos of their stock in case they didn't like it, so the ones I did get I'm pretty happy with :) Lets get on with it shall we?


Now onto the jumper. I had bought one similar to it last year, it was from Cath Kidston, with Stanley the dog on it and it simply read 'Merry Christmas'. This one, also from Cath Kidston, has a little Christmas town on the front, and towards the bottom it says 'Merry Christmas'. I know they're meant to be worn as nightwear, but I was speaking to one of the girls in the shop and she said you could wear it out or as nightwear, it doesn't really scream 'nightwear' to me, it's just a casual jumper, one that's incredibly soft and very good quality. If you're ever in there, give it a feel because its amazing! I love it because it's not woolly, which can sometimes be itchy and often, a little too warm for this time of year, this one is soft, but also warm, so you get the best of both worlds :)


How cute is this jumper? I'll leave a link here for you in case you wanted to give it a closer look or even make a cheeky purchase ;) I just love the little Father Christmas going down the slide, and you can also see little Stanley, the late Cath Kidston Mascot who is really cute! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I had fun writing it so I hope you had fun reading it :) I will see you Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
___________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME

PREVIOUS BLOG POST: 'My Month in Instagram Photos'

Comments

Popular Posts