Lancôme Bits & Pieces

While I was back home visiting my family, we took a trip to Debenhams (and did some other things, you can see what we did here, I wrote a blog post all about what we did on Halloween night!), mainly because I wanted to buy some perfume, and its the one in the box over there.
I bought the same one on a whim in the New Year and I absolutely loved it, it was one of those perfumes where even strangers ask what perfume you're wearing, its now become one of my favourites. It's not cheap at £40, but the gift set isn't any more expensive than the perfume on its own, so obviously I opted for the gift set with the body wash and body lotion. It's called 'Midnight Rose', its not overly sweet, it's more fruity than floral, it has a blackcurrant undertone to it, but everyone loves it, so next time you go past a Lancôme counter, ask to give this one a sniff, and maybe even get a sample of it, trust me, its amazing!
Now, you're probably wondering what the rest of the stuff is, and why/how I came to acquire it. Basically, Lancôme are doing an offer RIGHT NOW where if you buy any two of their products they'll give you a little gift set free, it comes with a makeup bag, lip gloss (or lipstick depending on which skin cream you opted for), a serum, black pencil eye liner, black mascara, a moisturiser (hydrating or anti-aging, you can choose one) and a compact blusher, all travel sized of course, but the sample mascara is a pretty good size if I'm honest, as is the eye liner. I'll get back to you with a review on some of them if you like? The set also included a little makeup brush which was a nice addition. I'm really impressed by the quality of the free gift and the amount of things you get in it.
- Hypnose Mascara Volume (Noir Hypnotic)
- Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum
- 'Gloss in Love' (no. 144) Lip Gloss

- Le Crayon Khol (01 Noir) Pencil Eye Liner
- Blush Subtil (021 Rose Paradis) Blusher
- Hydro Zen 'Neurocalm' Moisturiser
- (Looks to be a) Multi-Purpose Makeup Brush
Now, as much as I wish I could say this was mine, it isn't, my mum actually chose this for herself. It's a brown, smudge proof mascara and its absolutely amazing. I adopted the travel sized version into my makeup collection, used it on Sunday (and everyday since) and I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm actually going to buy the full sized version next pay day! (oops).
Right, I hope you enjoyed this little post, it's something slightly different to what I'd usually put on here, but I enjoyed writing so I hope it was a nice post for you to read :) I will see you again on Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all!
________________________________________
WHERE TO FIND ME

Comments

Popular Posts