Feel Unique Haul (Part 2) | High Street/Drugstore Cosmetics


So after ordering some more high-end makeup last week, I realised that I had some what of a Feel Unique addiction and I began to feel the itch once again, so I hoped back online and ordered some more makeuppy bits and bobs, also with free delivery when you spend more than a tenner! So I couldn't resist.

I'll be honest, I probably didn't need most of these things, especially not the lipstick xD but I just thought I'd try some new bits :) The four products in the photo above were ordered from Feel Unique, while the Biore strips and L'Oreal lipstick were from Boots, I just thought I'd chuck it all in one post if that's ok? Shall we get started?

Read part 1 of my Feel Unique Haul here where I show you the high end makeup products I purchased.

RIMMEL M'ATCH PERFECTION' FOUNDATION (ivory)


I've had this foundation before, and I think I prefer it to the 'Rimmel Wake Me Up' which I also have. Its just not as shimmery and glowy, but its also not as heavy. Its a very light formula, but its also buildable so its perfect for those who just want a bit of a skin uplift, but aren't satisfied with the use of concealer alone. I also love how it has a pump, its so efficient, especially if you're in a hurry, you don't have to worry about popping the lid back on, you don't have any mess or excess to clear up, I find one or two pumps is enough to give me the coverage I want. But like I said its buildable, so if you want more coverage, it is possible :)

If you want to read my review where I compare both the 'Match Perfection' and 'Wake Me Up', feel free, I'll leave the link here for you!


RIMMEL 'EXAGGERATE UNDERCOVER SHADOW PRIMER'


If you read part 1 of this haul, (click here to read that one), then you'll know I bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette last week, and I love it so much already. Seeing as its a little more expensive and more beautiful than any other high street eye shadow palette I've ever bought, I wanted my eye makeup to last. Whether this ends up working or not, I thought I'd give it a try before opting for a more expensive eye primer. I have used it since I got it in the post, and so far, it seems to be doing the job, but I think I'll wait and see how it fairs in different weather and during my everyday activities (like back when I'm at uni for example, where I'm constantly on the go). I'll get back to you on that one if you like? :)


MAYBELLINE NEW YORK 'FIT ME' CONCEALER (fair)


I'm sorry for the state of the packaging, I've been using it for a week and the writing is already rubbing off :( this is the only product I probably needed as my Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer was on it's last legs. Seeing as Collection products aren't stocked on Feel Unique, I thought I'd try something different, so I went for this one after reading some reviews online. On Feel Unique, they only stock two shades of this concealer, 'fair' and 'deep', so there's no real in between. Like the primer (previously) this has a doe foot applicator which is actually pretty good, it picks up just the right amount of product. So far, I highly rate this concealer, although its not quite as good as the Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer.


RIMMEL 'MOISTURE RENEW' LIPSTICK (latino)


I've had Rimmel's 'Moisture Renew' lipsticks before and I was very impressed, they're a little more expensive than their Kate Moss lippies, which are also amazing for the price. I thought I'd try out another colour, and the one I went for was 'Latino' as it seemed pretty natural, although it is a little more pink than the swatch on the website suggests which doesn't actually bother me. Its still a very beautiful, very wearable lipstick as you can probably tell by the swatch below :)



The next two things I'm going to show you weren't from Feel Unique, they were from Boots :)


BIORE 'ULTRA DEEP CLEANSING PORE STRIPS' (pack of 6)


I love to have some of these in my beauty stash for when I want to have a proper pamper evening. They're not cheap, but some drugstores have their own versions which aren't as expensive. I know Superdrug have their own brand of pore strips which actually aren't too bad as I've used them before. But I always end up coming back to these ones. They do such a wonderful job of getting rid of black heads pretty much anywhere. You can rip the strips up if you prefer, and have one on the forehead, one on the chin and one on the nose if you so wish. I don't tear them up, I always use them on the nose. They can also become seriously addictive, but they do the job nicely and are well worth the £8 price tag.


L'OREAL 'COLOR RICHE' LIPSTICK (302 Bois De Rose)

I've never really tried L'Oreal's 'Color Riche' lipsticks before, and so wanted to give them a whirl. I opted for this nude sort of colour. It has a pinky, plumy undertone so its a 'your lips but better' kind of colour which I love. I'm not one to go for adventurous lipsticks, but all my natural lipstick shades tend to be different in some way, no two shades are the same which is awesome :) This lipstick is very moisturising, I was pretty surprised by that if I'm honest. But the colour is so rich and beautiful, I feel as though this will become my new 'go to' lipstick :)

I wasn't able to find a link on the boots website to this colour, and I couldn't find one on Superdrug either, so I found one on Amazon for you :)


Also, who loves my new mug? I know I do :)


I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you have any of these products in your collection already and tell me what you think :) I will see you Sunday with a brand new blog post for you all!
 ___________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

Popular Posts