Sleek Palettes: Blushers, Highlights & Contours


I had been wanting to try Sleek blushers and bronzers, specifically these two, but I haven't been able to justify the £20 price tag (£9.99 each). But one day, I got an email from Superdrug, telling me that I could have any two Sleek products for £10. So obviously, I jumped at the chance, and ordered them straight away on their website. What was even better, was that the postage and packaging was free if you spent £10 or more, so I didn't pay delivery charges either! The package had arrived at my house within two days which is great for free standard delivery. I can't really praise Superdrug enough for their great customer service, both online and in store, so well done Superdrug, that's a gold star from me xD

The first palette I want to talk to you about is the trio blusher palette in 'Lace'.
This palette consists of three colours...
'Crochet'... (above)
'Guipure'...
And 'Chantilly'...
They're all very pigmented so be sure to apply with a light hand, otherwise you could end up resembling a clown, and we don't want that. I swatched the colours for you, 'Lace' at the top, 'Guipure' in the middle and 'Chantilly' at the bottom. As you can see, the top and bottom colours are a bit brighter in comparison to the only shimmery shade in the palette, located in the middle. All three are beautiful colours, slightly more orangey toned than pinky toned. You also get two matte colours, and one shimmery one, so you can pick and choose :) Overall, I'm really excited to start using this, and when I do, I'll report back :)
The next one is the contour palette in 'Light', another palette in their collection that I had wanted to try. I thought the concept was pretty good really, to have all three cheek essentials in one palette. I'm also very excited to try this one :)
Click to Buy (STILL 2 for £10) Offer available on date of publication
Again, and obviously to you, this also comprises of three different colours. Unlike the previous palette, these colours haven't been given a name, so perhaps you can't get them singularly, but then again, I'm not sure, so its worth a check if you're interested.
The bronzer is the only matte shade in the palette, and rightly so, sometimes its nice to just have a matte bronzer than a more shimmery or glittery one, especially if you're wanting to contour with it, because I went for the 'Light' palette, this bronzer isn't too dark and looks like a very workable colour.
This highlighter is simply beautiful, you aren't really getting the full effect through the camera lens, but trust me, this is such a pretty looking highlighter, you could use it on the cheek bones, add some shine to a matte blusher, on the brow bone, or in the inner corner of the eye to make complete an eye look, the possibilities are endless.
Unlike the bronzer, the blusher is shimmery, and no, it isn't the same as any of the colours in the other palette, this one is a lot more pink, whereas the shimmery colour in the other palette looked is slightly more orange than anything else. Again, I would try and be light handed with this one, because of it's pigmentation it could be easy to overload on the blusher by accident. But it still looks like it would look beautiful on the cheeks.
Again, I swatched all three colours for you, the top one is the bronzer (which I had to build slightly so you could see it), the highlighter is in the middle, (again, I had to build this so you could see the shimmer) and the bottom one is the blusher, which didn't really need building because of how well pigmented it is.
Click to Buy (STILL 2 for £10) Offer available on date of publication

Seeing as I've not yet used them, I'm pretty impressed and excited to use them. Let me know if you'd like me to review them in the future :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you again on Sunday!
________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME




Comments

  1. I love Sleek's face products! Recently I've been super into their individual blushes and their contour kits but I should probably pick up one of these blush trios at some point!

    Brianne xo
    Brianneetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing! You should most definitely grab one when you can :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts