Pinterest Interests | Places I Want to Visit


*All photos included in this post were taken from www.pinterest.com which were located on the 'Places I Want to Visit' board on my personal account here.*

Welcome back to another 'Pinterest Interest' of mine, or should I say 'interests'? ;) I did another one of these, but to do with 'Home-spiration', I'll leave a link here if you want to have a read of that edition, but today, I'm back with the holiday/vacation edition. I'm basically going to show you what I've been pinning on my board recently regarding places I'd like to visit on holiday/vacation. I hope you enjoy, and let me know if you want to visit the same locations someday, lets get started shall we? :)

The USA has always been a dream holiday location for me. I've been to New York and Florida already, but would love to go back to New York for my 21st birthday, nothing is set in stone yet, but we'll see, I'll keep you all updated :) Anyway, there are other cities I would like to visit in the states. Boston and San Francisco are the two at the very top of my list.

BOSTON, USA


SAN FRANCISCO, USA



Just next do to America is Canada, another country I would LOVE to visit one day, so of course that too is on my list :)

TORONTO, CANADA


 I've always thought that Amsterdam was such a beautiful, amazing place, I've never actually been, but I would like to one day, although it isn't actually at the top of my list, I WILL get round to it someday :)

AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND


I would also love to go to Paris, even if it was just for one weekend, I have been to France before, but I've stayed more in the countryside, close to little towns and villages, but I've never really stayed in a major city in France before, so that would be awesome :)

PARIS, FRANCE


I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm not a massive fan of having holidays in the searing hot sun, but there are a couple of places that I would love to visit that have a considerably hotter climate than England, and these are they ;) ...

MYKONOS, GREECE


COSTA RICA (Part of Central America)


Now obviously, not all beautiful places are situated outside of the UK, England have some gorgeous places to visit, three of which I'm going to include in this post :)

OXFORD, ENGLAND


CORNWALL, ENGLAND


DEVON, ENGLAND


What fabulous location's are on your list of places to visit? Are any of my dream holiday locations the same as yours? Let me know in the comments below :) See you Wednesday with a brand new post for you all :)
________________________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME





Comments

Popular Posts