Ksruee Unicorn Eye Brush Set


I have always loved getting new makeup brushes. No matter what they're for, there's just something satisfying about opening up and using a clean, completely makeup-free, brand new brush. I love Real Techniques, I use their brushes wherever I can, but they don't always offer the variety in shapes etc that I'm looking for, so I went on the hunt for some different ones and I wasn't left disappointed.

I found these on Amazon. The reviews were fantastic, they looked pretty, they were full sized (as some can come up incredible small in length), they feel like excellent quality as well. So first impressions were fantastic for me. I couldn't wait to start using them.

Once I'd finally used them to apply some eyeshadow, I was very impressed. It picked up a generous amount of product, it applied the shadow well and it blended beautifully as well. I was very much impressed considering the price of them. I haven't washed them yet, so their durability in that sense is yet to be discovered, but I'll be sure to keep you posted if that's something you'd be interested in finding out?

Overall, these brushes are wonderful. They look amazing, the quality is great, the brushes themselves apply the shadows well, both shimmery and matte shades and they blend the shadows smoothly as well. I'm very impressed in all honesty. I'll be sure to link the brushes below for you if you're on the look out for some new, beautiful looking brushes!



***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter
Instagram
Google Plus
Pinterest


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Why You Should Support Your Local Businesses


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

  1. Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so
    many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips?
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment