Skincare that Makes Me Dare to Bare


Recently, my blog has been pretty sparse in the beauty department. So I thought I'd share with you the skincare products I've been using, which makes me feel confident enough to step out of the house bare legged (which rarely happens with me) and bare faced. Let me know if any of these are your holy grail products too!

Nivea 'MicellAIR' Skin Breathe Makeup Remover Wipes

These took my attention after I read an article about makeup wipes not fully removing the leftover bits of foundation and mascara from your face at the end of the day. Instead, it would be better to use micellar water and cotton pads to take off your makeup, something I'm not overly keen on. So when I saw the same premise, but in the form of a wipe, I was over the moon! They're the best facial wipes I've ever used, hands down. 

Lancôme 'Bi-Facil' Cleanser

Regardless of how good the aforementioned makeup wipes are, I still like to cleanse my face, just to ensure that every single piece of dirt has been banished from my skin. This is perfect. It isn't greasy, soapy or too thick, in fact, it's very light, smells amazing and is great for everyday use. When this runs out, I will definitely be investing in a full sized version.

PAW PAW Multi-Purpose Soothing Balm

I wasn't sure about this to begin with. I received it in a Birchbox, and didn't know how to feel about a multi-purpose balm, something you could apply to almost anywhere. But it's makes for a great lip balm! I haven't tried it anywhere else (and I have no intention to). But as far as lip balms go, this is most certainly up there with the best. You can buy these in your local Sainsbury's superstore if you're wondering where you can get your hands on a tube. 

Biore Pore Strips

I have always been an avid user of these Biore strips. There's something so satisfying about putting it on, feeling it dry, then peeling it off, knowing full well that the pores on your nose are clear and squeaky clean. If you really want to be grossed out, check the strip afterwards for tiny 'hairs'. You'll see what I mean *laughs in an evil manner*.

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter

This smells amazing. All Sanctuary products have an absolutely delightful scent, no matter what it is you go for. If you ever see this while out on a shopping trip, give it a sniff, you won't be disappointed! The product itself is thick (something you'd expect from a good body butter), and completely non-greasy. It applies smoothly and evenly, and even dries promptly too! This is the ultimate dream in the world of body butters, what more could you want? The delicious scent lingers on your skin for hours after application as well, another bonus in my opinion. 


The Body Shop Vitamin E 'Intense' Moisture Cream

I have never been so impressed by a facial moisture. Although it's not cheap, it is definitely worth spending the extra money on. A pea sized amount will go a ridiculously long way! I'll apply it at night before I go to bed, and let it sink in over night. I'll then wake up with smooth, velvety-soft skin the next morning. I look and feel a lot more fresh, not to mention it smells wonderful too! Give this a go if you're on the lookout for a great moisturiser without the stupidly hefty price tag.


***

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you use on your skin that makes you 'dare to bare'. I will see you next time with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFOMRATION

Comments

Popular Posts