Birchbox | March


Here we are again, another month, another Birchbox. March's edition was focused on International Women's Day, this is one of the reasons why I love the packaging so much. They're also donating a beauty product to Beauty Banks for every order that is placed at The Birchbox Shop. Beauty Banks provides people who are currently living in poverty, with personal care and beauty items. You can learn more about what it is they do via Instagram. Check out their page for more info.


So here I am again, showing you the contents of this month's Birchbox. I hope you enjoy! You can see what I've received in previous Birchbox's by clicking some of the links below!

2019 Boxes



2018 Boxes



Packaging


I've never really been unimpressed by Birchbox's packaging. This one is pretty bold and bright, much like us women! A pretty powerful message comes across to me and that's only through the colours they've used and the design they've come up with. It's definitely up there with one of my favourites!

Contents


The Beauty Crop, 'You Go Girl' Bronzer Compact, Sardinia Sand,  (RRP £8) - FULL SIZE PRODUCT


This came at a relatively good time, as I was hitting pan on my trusty Sleek contouring bronzer. This is a matte product, but it does look slightly orangey in shade, so I'll try it out and get back to you on that one. Either way, the product itself seems to be of quite good quality, it's the perfect size for travelling with and overall, first impressions are good!

"Cheat a sun-kissed glow with this bronzer from The Beauty Crop. Loaded with antioxidant-rich green tea (to energise and refresh the skin), this long-wearing formula lasts all day. Dust over cheeks with a big fluffy brush for a healthy glow all year round, or pat onto eyelids for a subtle touch of colour.


Chella, Eyebrow Cream, Tantalising Taupe, (RRP £20)


Never in my life have I used an eyebrow cream. I had no idea it was even a thing until I received it in my Birchbox this month. It will be interesting to see if it actually adds something to my brows after using it. If I think it's any good, you may see it in an upcoming 'favourites' post soon!

"Add wow to your brows with this dual-ended eyebrow cream. One part long-lasting cream and one part angled brush, it makes natural looking brows easier to achieve than ever. Apply using small, hair like strokes beginning in the middle of your brow and finishing at the tail. Once set, it'll last all day."


Generation Clay, Detoxifying Clay Mask, (RRP £28.50)


I freaking love clay masks. There's something luxurious about about them, I feel like they make my skin soft and smooth again. So when I saw this in my box, I was thrilled that I had a clay mask top up! Can't wait to give it a go :)

"Meet the next big thing in masking, packed with all-natural activated charcoal - which works like a magnet to draw out dirt - it detoxifies, clarifies, boosts hydration, reduces oil and minimises the appearance of pores. (Phew!) Apply a thin layer, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse off and say hello to brighter, clearer skin."


Dr. PAWPAW, Original Clear Balm, (RRP £3.95) - FULL SIZE PRODUCT


I have actually received this before in a Birchbox, so I won't talk about it in this post, however you can find a full description and my thoughts in this post.


NUXE, Crème Prodigieuse Boost Gel Cream, Normal to Combination Skin, (RRP £29.50)


I've tried gel creams before and to be honest, I haven't always been a fan. It just feels like I'm rubbing water into my face. But this promises radiance and it also smells pretty good. I'll give it a chance and as I've previously mentioned, you may see it in a 'favourites' post.

"Restore radiance with this lightweight, matte gel. It's packed with precious jasmine flower to protect skin from environmental stressors, hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture, and calendula flower to promote skin regeneration - triple win! Every morning, massage into freshly cleansed skin."


Charlotte Tilbury, Scent of a Dream, (RRP £49)


I've never really been fussed by Charlotte Tilbury products. There is a bronzer/highlighter compact I'm pretty interested in buying soon, but other than that, I've not been bothered about jumping on that bandwagon. But this perfume smells incredible. It's slightly floral, with a hint of spice in there somewhere. It would make a great scent for either day or night in my opinion. But the proof is in the complements of others. If someone asks what perfume you're wearing, you know it's a good one!

"An award winning, effortlessly beautiful fragrance. Blending invigorating lemon, peach and black pepper with a heart of hypnotic florals - jasmine, tuberose, violet, and patchouli - and amber base notes. It's guaranteed love at first spritz. Simply spray directly onto your pulse points."

***

I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you receive a Birchbox every month too? Let me know what you thought to yours! I'll be back soon with another post for you :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments