Introducing Estée Lauder to my Makeup Collection


It's been quite a while since I treated myself to some high-end makeup bits, so I thought I'd do just that and give a different makeup a try! I've been looking for a decent highlighting powder and also a waterproof eyeliner for rather a long time, and the reviews that were left for these products pretty much swayed my decision to purchase them. I'm really looking forward to giving these a go as I'm expecting great things, particularly with the eyeliner! Anyway, lets get into it :)


'Bronze Goddess' Highlighting Powder (Solar Crush)

This highlighting powder has had some rave reviews online. Despite the fact that this was rather expensive, I have high hopes when it comes to the finish it gives. I wanted a more bronzy highlighter for the summertime, perhaps one that meant I didn't have to bother so much with blusher, so I think I've found the right one. I'll have to give it a try and report back on it for you all! Let me know if you have this already together with how you got on with it - I'd love to know your thoughts :)

'Double Wear' Eyeliner (01 Noir)

I've never had an eyeliner which claims to be waterproof, nor have I had a full size high-end one! So marrying the two seemed to be the perfect solution to my smudge problem. The issue is, my eyeliner often transfers to the hood of my eye and quite frankly, I'm a bit fed up of it now. So, I'm hoping that this eyeliner will solve that smudge problem, especially now the weather is a lot warmer. Like with the highlighting powder, I'll let you know how I get on with this one. You never know, it might be the next thing I'm raving about on here!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you own any of these products already together with your experience with them, I'd be really interested to find out how you got with them! But for now, I'll see you again soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. I love this post! I’m looking to try a new eyeliner as I have the exact same problem and it’s so frustrating! Can’t wait to see how you get on with it!
    Also that bronzer looks lush 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) How annoying is that eyeliner hood transfer though? I'll definitely let you know how I get on with it. So far, I've had no issues with it in that sense and it hasn't faded over time either, so watch this space ;)

      The bronzer is actually incredible! Just as I expected, it can be used on its own for the perfect sun-kissed look - I'm very impressed with both so far, but I'll wait to do an update on them until I've tired them out a few more times! But I'll more than likely be posting rave reviews, haha.

      Thanks again for your comment! I hope to see you around again.

      Lorna x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to get my hands on one of the bronzers they are always so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's always been on my list of products I wanted to try but the price kept putting me off. Although last month I had a 'sod it' moment and just bought it and I'm so glad I did! If you decided to get one, you won't be left disappointed as it's beautiful both in the pan and on the skin :) There are a couple of shades to choose from as well, so you have a bit of freedom in that sense. Pop back and let me know if you buy one!

      Thanks for your lovely comment.

      Lorna x

      Delete

Post a Comment