Things I'm Loving Right Now


It's hard to fathom that, during these difficult times, I have found some things that I've been loving recently. As hard as I thought it would be to put this together, I actually found it quite easy to do when I sat down to start writing - a nice surprise, really. Anyway, let's show you what I'm loving right now - perhaps we'll have a mutual liking for some of them :)

Dark (2017)

A German series currently on Netflix, Dark is everything you ever wanted in a mystery-come-thriller ensemble. Often described as a cleverly ambitious blend of Stranger Things and Chernobyl, this series will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. You will find yourself second guessing from the moment it commences, together with a few twists and turns along the way, the questions you had in the beginning will soon be answered with continued viewing.

It should be noted that you really do need to pay attention to everything that goes on in Dark, especially when it comes to families and who is related to who. It starts off relatively simple and easy to follow, but as it gets into full swing, you'll soon be asking who's who again if you aren't on the ball. Although, captivated viewing is pretty much guaranteed given how fantastically innovative the concept is, so you'll be hooked on it from the minute it plays.

You can choose to have it dubbed in a language of your choosing or add subtitles. We chose the English dub, and to be honest, it really is quite convincing and very much in-sync, which makes it much less distracting. So give Dark a go if you're looking for a new show that will have you hanging on every minute.

Glassware by Whittard of Chelsea

I've raved about mugs and things on here before, mainly because of their adequate size and quirky designs, but these are something else entirely! I haven't seen anything quite like these coffee mugs before, but I've always loved the idea of having glass ones to have a coffee in. I got these for my birthday from my boyfriend's parents. 

They came as part of a set, complete with beautiful, buttery chocolate orange shortbread biscuits, rich chocolate covered coffee beans and delicious ground coffee. Not only was the package a wonderful concoction of everything a coffee lover needs, it all came delightfully packed into a high-quality, delicately designed gift box!

These mugs are designed to cleverly insulate your hot drinks, so they're both practical and look amazing - what more could you want in a coffee cup?

Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess' Highlighting Powder (Solar Crush)

I know that it seems like I've only had this product for all of about five minutes, but I've been using it (pretty much) non stop since it arrived at my door. Why? Because it's absolutely beautiful, both in the pan and on the skin. Just as I predicted, you don't need blusher, just apply this on its own and you've achieved a warm, bronze glow with little-to-no effort at all.

It's advertised online as a highlighting powder, but I think it's just a really shimmery bronzer with superior highlighting properties. Although it was pretty expensive, it seems to be worth every penny at this point, especially as we approach the warmer summer months. Hopefully the sun comes out again soon so I can properly embrace the sun-kissed look.

Peonies

It's that time of year where beautiful Peonies make an appearance once again. I always like to buy a bunch to brighten up a dark, dull room on a showery spring day. Not only do they look amazing, they also smell delightful! Whenever I walk past them I like to take a deep breath to take in their splendid, floral scent - one like no other :)


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know in the comments what you've been loving recently! I will see you again with a brand new blog post very soon :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments