My 5 Product Face for When I'm in a Hurry


There will always be times where we're caught out on time, especially in the mornings. Where I don't make it a habit of mine, I have been in a rush a few times where it called for a more basic makeup look. When the situation arises, I have a few go-to products that I like to call upon - all of which are featured in this blog post! Let me know if you use the same items when it comes to simple, yet effective, makeup looks.

Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer (Fair)

This concealer has been very popular for quite some time, especially in the blogging community. I've been using for as long as I can remember. Although, there have been times where I've used other concealers if I couldn't get a hold of this one, it's a concealer I always come back to - time and time again. The colour match is also perfect and it lasts all day on the skin. Overall, I'm still very impressed, especially considering the price is very reasonable.



Rimmel 'Natural' Bronzer (Sun Light)

I only ever use matte bronzer for contouring, so buying a high-end version isn't really worth it considering they all do (roughly) the same thing. This Rimmel bronzer is a great price and does a brilliant job. It's not too orange which is ideal, and it blends really well into the skin (another bonus when it comes to a decent bronzer). It would be great to find out which bronzer you use to get the perfect contour - let me know in the comments below :)



Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess' Highlighting Powder (Solar Crush)

I've talked about this highlighting powder so much since I made the purchase! It really is a wonderful product as all you need is a quick swipe over the cheeks and you're good to go. It looks like a shimmery bronzing powder, but it's so beautiful and pigmented that you can really get away with just using it on its own, hence why it's made it into this list.



Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner (01 Noir)

I've been on the lookout for a great pencil eyeliner that won't transfer to the hood of my eye. This claims to be waterproof so I thought I'd give it a go! It actually makes for the perfect eyeliner as it doesn't fade, smudge or transfer so I'm very impressed all round in that sense. I've wasted so much money over the years on cheap eyeliners that I have to keep reapplying because they're smudged and ruined my eyeshadow. So although this was expensive for an eyeliner, I'm so glad that I took the plunge and made the investment.



YSL 'Volume Effet Faux Cils' Mascara

This mascara is wonderful - much like all high-end mascaras that I've ever tried. The thing I like about this is that you don't need to keep layering it on to get the desired look, but then it doesn't make your lashes look thick and clumpy - perfect for application when you're in a hurry! This is also quite affordable for a high-end mascara, so if you wanted to give a more expensive alternative a go, then this would be the one to trial :)



***

All finished off with a moisturising lip balm, I'll be set for the day just using these makeup products. Do you have go-to favourites for when you're in a rush? Let me know what they are in the comments below! I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post for you all :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments