My Bedside Table Essentials


A bedside table holds a multitude of things, from drinks and face creams to candles and a good book! But more often than not, my bedside table will only hold my essential items which will prep for a relaxing night. From a mini pamper session beforehand to ensuring my sleep through the night is as calm and peaceful as can be. Here are the products I have been keeping on my bedside table recently! Enjoy :)

Polaar 'Nuit Polaire' Revitalizing Night Cream

Before bed, I will wash and dry my face just to clear the dirt away that has accumulated throughout the day. Once a week I will use a toner but the majority of the time I will simply cleanse (after removing any makeup). Once my face is clean I will use this night cream which came to me in a Birchbox (see what else I received in that month's box here). It took me a while to actually get around to using it as I've been counting on my Body Shop moisturiser for both daytime and nighttime use (as it's an intense cream for particularly dry skin).

But once I started using this one I was wondering why on Earth I hadn't used it before! It smells incredible and it feels so light on the skin - perfect for falling asleep in. It's not at all greasy, but it's not too watery either (which I also hate). The consistency is great and you only need a small amount in order to spread it evenly over the face. I definitely recommend this - I'd be more than happy to purchase a full-size version of this when the small tube eventually runs out.


Sanctuary Spa 'Sleep Dream Easy' Pillow Mist

I always thought pillow sprays were a bit of a gimmick, really. But at one time I had a really tough time getting to sleep at night. I had tried a good number of things to try and break the touch of insomnia I had, but nothing really seemed to work. 

But I saw this one day in Boots, gave it a sniff and I just remember thinking how amazing it smelt. I'd have happily sprayed that on my pillow in the hope that it would be able to relax me enough to fall asleep - so I decided to give it a chance.

I'm not saying, by any means, that this was the sole thing which helped my bout of insomnia, but it definitely helped. The scent is wonderful, verging on delicious even, so much so I can't wait to go to bed every night just so I can spray this on my pillow and give it a good old smell.


Ted Baker Hand Cream 'Peony Spritz'

This hand cream smells amazing and it's also the perfect consistency for a hand cream! It's thick and creamy - like no other hand cream I've ever used. It's also incredibly effective. I put this on just before bed and it really helps to soften the skin, leaving your hands velvety smooth no matter what it is your day-to-day activities are.

I was given this in a gift set at Christmas by my boyfriend's parents - it came with a pretty nail file, too! So basically, I'm not sure if you'll be able to buy this as an individual item or not, but I'll try and find something similar and link it below for you, if you're at all interested :)


Blistex 'Med Plus' Lip Balm

I have raved about this lip balm for a very long time, and for good reason might I add (it's also been featured in this blog post, too)! It does wonders for the lips, no matter how chapped they are. Even if they aren't in dire need of saving, you'll wake up with wonderfully soft lips if you apply this before bed. I have never come across a lip balm that I consciously feel like I need to repurchase, mainly because I haven't ever tried one as good as this before! Give it a go and I promise you won't be left disappointed.



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know what you constantly keep on your bedside table to give you a great nights sleep. I'll be back soon with a brand new blog post for you all!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts