Beauty Products on my Wishlist

I absolutely love adding beauty items to my wishlist. I believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to cosmetics and there's something nice about going out with a full face of high quality makeup. I already own a few high-end makeup products, but I'm always looking to expand my collection and try new things, hence why I'm wanting to eventually add the following cosmetics to my overall haul. It would be great to know if you already own these products together with how you got on with them. Anyway, without further ado, lets begin :)

Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' (Pillowtalk)

I have wanted to give this blusher a try since it came out, which is quite some time ago now. It looks absolutely beautiful and all the online reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. I've been on the lookout for a singular, good quality blusher for quite some time and I think this may be the one! Not only that, but the packaging is also beautiful and would look wonderful next to other compacts in my collection.

Clarins 'Supra Volume' Mascara (01 Black)

I am always on the hunt for a great mascara. From trying (virtually) every mascara in the Lancome collection to a beautiful one from YSL, this Clarins mascara has received several fab reviews, so much so, I'm willing to fork out the cash on this products in the hope that it'll live up to other high-end mascaras in my collection.

Lancome 'Teint Idole Ultra' Foundation (Beige Jasmin)

I'm a massive fan of Lancome products, having worked my way through several mascaras, lipsticks, blushers and perfumes, I thought I'd give the foundation a go! Although I'm not planning on using this on an everyday basis, I think there's something nice about splashing out and using an expensive product for special occasions, or simply for those times where you want to make a bit more effort! Again, the reviews have been very positive for this particular foundation, hence why I've opted for this one.

Clinique 'Line Smoothing' Concealer (02 Light)

Like with the previous products, the only reason why this is on my list is purely because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I've only ever used drugstore/high-street concealers so this would be a real treat for me (much like with the foundation). I'm really excited to order this and give it a try, so I'll let you know how I get on with it together with the colour I went for given that I have quite pale skin!

NARS Matte Bronzing Powder (Laguna)

Much like having an individual blusher, having a single high-end matte bronzer, simply for contouring, would be fabulous! NARS Laguna bronzer has had a tonne of great reviews and I'm more than willing to pay the price to see what everyone is raving about. Like with the concealer, I'll let you know how I get on with this once I've given it a go :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you already own these products and tell me how you got on with them! In the meantime, I'll see you again really soon with a brand new blog post for you all.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments