My Autumn Bucket List

 

It's that time of year again, and I for one am glad to see the back end of the warm weather. As much as I enjoy a long summer, it does go on a bit, doesn't it? Anyway, I'm now happily embracing the autumn vibes as we move into October, so I've created somewhat of a bucket list - things I'd like to do this season that I haven't actually done before. 

I thought it would be a fun thing to do, but it also gives me a chance to see what you guys love doing around Autumn time, so let me know in the comments below :) Right, shall we get into it then? 

Visit a new coffee shop

I love coffee, and I do try and support local shops and businesses where ever I can. But I must admit, I'm a sucker for Starbucks and other chain coffee shops. This autumn, I'd like to do a bit of research and go to an independent coffee shop, especially given the current climate as a result of Covid-19. 

Small businesses need our help now more than ever, and I'd really like to make an effort to do more of that. As a coffee lover, what better way to start up the habit!

Try a pumpkin spiced latte

This one touches upon my last point, but I know what you're thinking now; "isn't this one a bit contradictory?" Well, yes, it is, but there are plenty of places that serve pumpkin spiced lattes, or sell their own variation of the famous drink. So basically, I wouldn't necessarily go to Starbucks for one as plenty of small coffee shops will offer autumnal alternatives this season and I'd try them all if I could!

I'm sure you'll all know what my verdict is on the drink when I've tried one, there are a lot of mixed reviews out there, so we'll see what my taste buds reckon and I'll get back to you :)

Read a book with autumnal vibes

I love reading, I've been a real bookworm from quite a young age, so reading has always been something I've enjoyed on my downtime. But I was thinking the other day that there are loads of books that are Christmas themed, so there must be some that feel quite cosy and autumn-y, right?

I did some research and found that there are actually plenty of books out there that make you feel all warm and fuzzy around this time of year and I'm definitely going to be ordering them all. I might even do a blog post detailing which ones I bought, if you'd be interested in that? Let me know!

Go apple picking

Everyone always says that pumpkin picking is something they want to do around this time of year, but I managed to tick that one off the list last year - you can read about that here if you'd like! What people don't realise is that apples are nice and ripe around this time of year, so I'd love to go and do some apple picking, if I can find somewhere that does it. If I do, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be blogging about it, so watch this space.

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! What do you have on your autumn bucket list? Have you ticked any of them off yet? Let me know in the comments below and I will see you again really soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

2020 Cancer Research 'Race for Life' | Here's How it Went


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments