We've Moved in Together!

So as you've probably made the deduction already judging by the title, there's not really a need for me to explain what this post is about, but I thought I'd officially update you all on this latest, big development in our lives. As you're reading this, we're most likely putting up flat pack furniture and unpacking all of our bits and bobs to help turn this house into more of a home.

Sorry that this is quite a short one, I'm sure you'll see more of the house over time, but for now, the cover image will have to do ;) it's also because, at this point, it's the only piece/pieces of furniture that we have up right now and so is the most decent looking room in the house right now. All the others are filled with removal boxes and flat pack furniture still, but we're working on building up the office next as we both work from home and will be doing so for the foreseeable I think (much like the rest of the country).

It's a strange time to be moving into a new home, but we've managed it and it's been quite a long time coming as well, so we're very happy! Also, thanks to everyone who has congratulated us and sent us 'new home' cards, we're incredibly grateful for all of your well wishes.

It'll be nice, once restrictions have been lifted, to gradually starting inviting friends over to see the new place - that's something we're really looking forward to doing, especially when the summer rolls around again as the garden is lovely it even has a large patio area that I am itching to put an outdoor seating set on, I won't lie!

Anyway, I'm going to go and help put up some more furniture up now so we have somewhere to store our clothes and towels etc, because it's really starting to bus me that we have nowhere to put that stuff yet, haha. Luckily, I have a desk built and a little computer set up ready to start work again tomorrow after a busy, but very exciting long weekend :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know if you've moved house during this pandemic and how the experience was for you, it would be really interesting to find out how you got on with the transition. I will see you again really soon with a brand new log post for you all!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

6 Tips for Moving House


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts