February Favourites


How is it the end of February already? I'm sure that's a question the whole country has right about now. But it sure is better than January, mainly because I really feel as though spring is finally arriving. Along with spring comes warmer weather, brighter days and blossom trees, basically everything that makes me happy and puts me in a wonderful mood. So I thought I'd mark the end of February with a few things I have been loving over the month! 

My bright pink jumper

I bought this jumper back in January and ever since then, I've not been able to stop wearing it. It's super soft, very cosy and also a lovely bright, eye-catching colour. I find it goes beautifully with black jeans for more of sophisticated, evening twist but it also looks fabulous tucked into a pair of blue skinny jeans if you're going for more of a daytime look. This jumper was from Next, and you can read all about it in this blog post, if you're interested. 

Arden coffee beans

I have been raving about the coffee from independent business, Arden, for a while now. Ever since I first tried them back in November, they've been my go-to bag of coffee beans. In fact, I recently bought a 1kg bag and it's lasted us for over a month. Basically, we don't ever want to run out! If you want to learn more about their business and how you can get your hands on some, then read this blog post as they sent me some gifted products to try and also review. So you'll have all of my detailed thoughts on the coffee they sell all in one place.

'A Kind of Magic' Cath Kidston mug

I am a massive coffee lover, if you haven't already guessed, and huge mugs of coffee just doesn't do it for me. They always end up being way too milky and I find they go cold much more quickly. I much prefer a smaller mug for my hot beverages and this mug is just the right size for me. It's also beautifully designed and I love the pastel pink colours as well. Funnily enough, it reminds me of spring and flowers and all the other good things that come with the transitional season around this time of year.

Simple 'Kind to Skin' cleansing lotion

I won't talk about this product too much on here, mainly because, first of all, its made it into my February favourites. Secondly, I dedicated a whole blog post to it recently, so you can read about it in more detail here. But in a nutshell, this cleanser is fantastic for the money. Just when you thought you'd taken all of your makeup off, you use this bad boy and BOOM! You then realise that your face wasn't as makeup-free as you'd have hoped. Basically, if you aren't keen on forking out loads of money for a gimmicky skincare product then this is the cleanser for you.

Daffodils

I love daffodils. They're cheap, cheerful and add a pop of colour to an otherwise drab setting. They remind me of spring, Easter and also my birthday which is on the 21st of March. They're just beautiful to look at, especially when they bloom of their own accord in parks etc. You can plonk them anywhere in your home and I guarantee they'll lift your mood every time you look at them, even on the gloomiest of days.

Married at First Sight: Australia

If you haven't been watching this on E4, where have you been? The concept of the show is very self-explanatory - a bunch of experts but two people together who should be romantically compatible on paper. Once those matches have been made, then they literally have to marry that person without knowing anything about them or what they look like. 

The rest of the show is just full of drama and sometimes it can be explosive! If you're on the lookout for something easy yet entertaining to watch, then this is the show for you. You can catch up on 4OD if you've not been watching from the beginning.

***

What have you been loving this month? Are any of your favourites the same as mine? Let me know in the comments below and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It's always interesting to read through content from other authors and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts