Meet Kyra...Our New Sofa!

I cannot tell you how excited we were about getting a new sofa! If you've ever had a new settee before, then you'll understand the feeling you get when the delivery man knocks or your door with a brand new addition to the household! Oh the bliss of having a brand new, fresh off the production line couch - nothing else really beats it.

First chance we got, we bought some cushions for it. We wanted to get the sofa into the house and settled in before buying the furnishings to go with it, mainly so we could be reminded of the colour and the material etc, as we waited 11 weeks. The ones you see in the photo are actually from Dunelm, although I must stress that we bought the covers and the cushion pads separately. I find that normal cushion pads get flat and lose their shape very quickly, so we opted for a duck feather filling.

Anyway, with that aside, this is the Kyra three seater sofa from DFS! It's in, it's grey, we love it, job's a good'en, haha. Let me know if you've bought this specific sofa or one that's similar as it would be great to see what others thought to it. I'm sure you love it as much as we love ours :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know in the comments if you've recently got a new sofa or are on the lookout for one! If you are, I'd highly recommend DFS. I'll see you again really soon with a brand new blog post for you all.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

14 Ways to Show Yourself Love


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts