The Reusable Copper Straws Everyone Needs

Being sustainable and eco-friendly is a huge thing nowadays, and I'm totally onboard with it all! There are so many ways in which you can help the environment, so much so, I actually dedicated an entire blog post to eco-friendly swaps that you can make in and around the home. In case you wanted to read that blog post, I'll leave a link to it here. As well as that, you can also take a look at a couple of other articles I've written about being environmentally-friendly...

Little Ways to Live More Sustainably

5 Ways to Shop More Sustainably

Just to snowball on top of those blog posts, I thought I'd share with you the copper straws I've bought in a bid to reduce the amount of single-use plastic I use on a daily basis. Not only do these straws prevent me from needlessly using and wasting plastic, they also make any drink look effortlessly classy, so why wouldn't you want to buy a little bag of reusable, super shiny, copper straws?

Shop the Straws

***

I short and sweet one, I know, but please do give these straws a try. They're super affordable and they don't taste metallic either (as some metal straws can leave a weird taste in your mouth after using them). Let me know if you've bought a selection of reusable straws, no matter what they're made from! I'll see you again with a brand new blog post very soon :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

A Cleanser to Rave About | Simple 'Kind to Skin' Cleansing Lotion


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts