A Cleanser to Rave About | Simple 'Kind to Skin' Cleansing Lotion

I'm not usually one too faff around with skincare too much. I'll wash my face and apply a moisturiser afterwards, but in terms of either splashing out on products or adding too many steps to my skincare routine, I'm not bothered at all. I've been getting on just fine for the past ten years or so following my simple skincare routine. 

But it dawned on me recently that just using a makeup wipe to remove my makeup wasn't enough to get all of the product off my face. So I thought I'd give a cleanser a try in a bid to get into all the nooks and crannies.

Having not really been bothered by cleansers before, I was sceptical of how well it would work, so I wasn't expecting much from it really. But once I gave it a go using a cotton pad, I was surprised by how much makeup came off even after using the makeup wipes! 

So now, I won't be without it, as it feels gross to go bed knowing that my makeup wipe hasn't got rid of everything it needs to. But seeing as I'm actually super happy with my new beauty purchase, I thought I'd let you all know that you can find a great cleanser that won't break the bank.

How it works...

I haven't really been used to applying facial wash products and not washing it off with water afterwards. But you're not actually supposed to wash this cleanser away once you've used it - I wasn't really too sure about that to start with, but thought I'd give it a go anyway, and I'm glad that I gave it a chance.

You squeeze the product onto a cotton pad and wipe it across the face, much like you would a moisturiser. Also like a moisturiser, you don't wash this one away, instead using it as a way to remove excess dirt and, mainly, any makeup that the face wipes didn't remove.

The texture is very creamy and surprisingly refreshing. It doesn't really smell like much, something that's pretty typical of Simple skincare products as they're all about being inclusive of everyone, no matter what their skin type is. So this product would work well for pretty much anyone, whether male or female!

My thoughts overall...

I think that if the title of this blog post doesn't say it all, then I don't know what will. Considering it's a really reasonable, affordable price, I'm actually impressed by how well that cleanser worked, and continues to work. I'd actually be more than happy to repurchase this product again, unless I find something that works better for me (if that's possible at this moment in time). But I'd never say never, so watch this space!


***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you've tried this product or something similar that you love. I'll see you again really soon with a brand new blog post.

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments

Popular Posts