We Saw Robbie Williams at Birmingham's NEC!

On Saturday 15th October, Tom and I went to see Robbie Williams in concert at the NEC in Birmingham and he was fantastic. I actually knew the words to more songs than I thought I would, which was surprising, because Tom is the bigger Robbie fan! 

We had a wonderful time and he played all of his top hits, including one that I remember specifically from one special moment in my childhood - Eternity, which was actually written for Geri Halliwell. He also did Angels (of course),  Rock DJ, Let Me Entertain You, Candy, Love My Life, The Flood, Kids and more. 

It was a really fun evening packed with all the joys of a typical pop concert and I was so there for it. From swaying and jumping to singing and stomping, we all had a ball! Anyway, we took a few pictures and I thought I’d share some of them with you on here, enjoy :)

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments whether you've seen Robbie Williams live or if you would like to and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

Everything I Thought About When Getting New Glasses


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments