An Out of This World Disney & Adidas Collaboration | A New Sweater for Autumn

I have had my eye on this jumper for quite some time now. I saw it advertised, by Adidas, on Facebook and ever since then, I've been thinking about buying it, but it was quite expensive for a sweater and I just ended up not being able justify the hefty price tag.

As well as that, it was also selling out online and before I knew it, my size had gone. So I just thought "well that's that then" and moved on. But a few days ago, we got a surprise delivery at the door and it was in an Adidas box. I thought that Tom had ordered some new running trainers or something, but no. He handed me the parcel and asked me if I'd open it for him.

I opened it and saw immediately what it was. He had managed to purchase one for me when they had restocked and I can't tell you how both happy and excited I was. So much so, I thought I'd dedicate an entire blog post to it, because it really is a beautiful jumper.

Some  of it is embroidered and small bits are transfers. But then some of the badges are neither transfers or embroidered, but they don't look as though they'll be going anywhere any time soon. But enough of me chit-chatting, I bet you're wanting to see more of the jumper now!



***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you have this jumper or are thinking of buying one and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post :)

***

WHERE TO FIND ME




PREVIOUS BLOG POST



COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Comments