I Tried the Almond Biscotti Oat Latte from Starbucks: Here's My Verdict


You might have heard of the new dairy-free drink that Starbucks has launched: the Almond Biscotti Oat Latte. I'm always up for trying the new items on the menu, and this was no different. However, the only difference here is that I don't usually make such a fuss, because they're just "okay". This one, however, is more than just "okay". Which is why I'm talking to you about it today.

I'm not usually a fan of oat milk. I don't use it as a milk alternative, I am a skimmed milk drinker (the red one). So for me to drink a hot beverage that's not made from the white stuff, it must taste excellent, and that's exactly what this drink is - excellent. If you like almond or even biscotti biscuits, then this will be right up your street, even if, like,e you don't like oat milk. 

It's sweet, but is followed through by the delicious bitterness of the signature Starbucks coffee taste. This makes it a lot less sweet than the Christmas drinks we have just enjoyed, instead replacing the sweetness with just the right amount of flavour, making even the most steadfast of tea drinkers give coffee a try. 

It seems like the perfect gateway drink into coffee-drinking, and where better to start than Starbucks? If you're looking to try something new that you won't regret sampling, then head down to your local Starbies for a swig of this new drink!

Here's Everything You Need to Know About the Almond Biscotti Oat Latte

***

I hope you enjoyed this blog post? Let me know in the comments below whether you've given this a go or if you're now on the hunt for your local Starbucks to give it a try yourself after reading this, and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new blog post!

***

WHERE TO FIND ME

X (formerly Twitter)

Instagram

Pinterest

'Like' Us On Facebook!


PREVIOUS BLOG POST

4 Ways to Ask Someone to Be Your Bridesmaid


COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Disclaimer

Comments