Shoe Collection | Part 3: My Favourite Casual Summer Shoes


Yay! Part 3 is here, very late I do admit, but here nonetheless. Should you want to read the first 2 parts before reading this one, then I will link them both below for your own enjoyment!

Part 1: My Favourite Summer Heels
Part 2: My Favourite Night Out (Clubbing) Heels

I have a different set of photos for the shoes you see me modelling above, simply because the insides aren't in the best condition and I think it's time for me to get a replacement very soon, however, I will talk about those shoes in their section of this post :) These shoes are my favourites to wear during the Summer. Even if I haven't had them for very long, I have included them because I think they fit the season perfectly. I know my intros are usually very long so I will just get into it shall I? ;)

Pair Number 1

Shop: Clarks
Price: £15
Age: 1.5 Months
Comfort: 2 out of 5


These shoes, like most of my good quality shoes, were bought in the sale for £15 instead of £35, pretty bargainous I'd say! They are a gorgeous suede tan leather with super comfy and bouncy soles. I like the bow detail and the pastel colours in the subtle heart shape on the toe. The cute little tassels also adds a hint of 'cowgirl', as does the lovely tan colour to be honest :) The reason I have given them a comfort rating of just a 2 out of 5 is because, although the soles are lovely to walk on, the sides can rub a hell of a lot, so much so, I had to buy a pair of flip flops in Sainsburys to walk around in because I couldn't bare the pain anymore! Yes it's extreme, but they're lovely shoes and it was for that reason that I decided to walk around the house in them instead. However they're still pretty uncomfortable, I think I might have to wear some invisible socks next time to stop them from making my skin red raw :(

I like to wear these with white jeans especially, I think the tan really complements them, that and they look lovely with the pastels colours! You can wear these with absolutely everything and anything you wanted, I wouldn't wear them with shorts though as I think they come too far up the arch of your foot, and they can look odd, but they look lovely with midi skirts and knee length dresses. I also like to wear them with denim wash jeans. I wouldn't wear these shoes with tights though, therefore making them more of a Summer shoe, in my opinion, rather than a more universal, Winter/Autumn pair!

Pair Number 2

Shop: Primark
Price: £6
Age: 18 Months
Comfort: 4.5 out of 5


These are a bit battered I know, but I love them and I simply cannot bring myself to throw them out just yet! I bought them about 18 months ago to take on holiday with me. I walked around New York and multiple theme parks in Florida with these on and they're still going strong. The big misconception with Primark shoes is that they'll fall apart after about a week of wearing them, but this is simply not the case. The soles aren't even wearing thin yet and these are my go-to shoes in the Summer as they will go with everything, and I really do mean everything! They're so comfy and didn't rub or give me blisters, not even the first time I wore them. In fact, they've never given me blisters or made my feet sore, I cannot say enough good things about them really.

Like I said above, I will literally wear them with anything and everything. The colour and style of shoe makes them very versatile and easy to wear, the rhinestones also add a bit of glamour to an otherwise boring sandal. If you can find ones similar to these in Primark I guarantee they're worth a buy, you cannot go wrong with a pair of Primark sandals. I think I could open my own shop with the amount of Primark sandals I own! I am a complete sandal and flip flop junkie and also utterly devoted to Primark, a dangerous combination at the best of times xD.

Pair Number 3

Shop: Primark (Surprise Surprise :') )
Price: £4
Age: 3 Months
Comfort: 3.5 out of 5


Like I said, my love for flip flops and sandals, plus a good Primark store leads to an insane collection of them and choosing just 2 was difficult, however I thought it'd be best to include a flip flop rather than a standard sandal. These are my favourite flip flops as they're so versatile because, like most of my shoes, they're tan, and also because of the gold detailing, they're not boring either! They're nice to wear to an evening meal during the Summer, especially if you'll be eating/drinking in a cute little beer garden, they're nice to dress up or down depending on your mood and occasion you wish to wear them to! These were a fairly recent buy so they should still be available, maybe even on sale for half the price, you never know :) It might be worth taking a look to see if you can pick up more of a bargain than I did with these gorgeous gems!

I tend to buy shoes with the thought of  "I WILL make these go with as many different things as possible" which is why most of my shoes are tan or black! I'm pretty boring I know, but when you have somewhat of a budget to stick to, especially if you're holiday shopping, then this would only be the sensible thing to do. So, with that in mind, I wear have the potential to wear these with anything. I wouldn't however wear these with maxi skirts/dresses as the backs can sometimes can tangled up in the hem of the skirt which is annoying, so maybe avoid wearing these with clothes of that description xD. Despite this they will go with anything you decide to wear them with! A great pair of shoes to have in any girl's wardrobe!

Pair Number 4

Shop: Primark (yes, again xD)
Price: £4
Age: 18 Months
Comfort: 4.5 out of 5



I am sorry for the appalling quality of the picture above, however I hope you have somewhat of an idea as to what these shoes actually look like. They're a pink nude colour with darker nude trimmings including a dark nude bow at the front to add some femininity. They're really comfortable and really easy to wear too! They're nice to just chuck on if in doubt about what shoes to wear with certain out fits (yes we've all been there!). Yes they will wear out after a while and I'd love to have been able to show you the shoe in more detail but I was simply too embarrassed to show you the inside of the shoe as, yes, they're a little worse for wear and I could do with getting some new ones, but hopefully you get the general idea :) I have had them for a very long time and they're still going strong on the soles and upper toe section, the insides just get a little bit grubby, so watch out for that, these went in the bin after taking this photo!

I love to wear these with cute little Summer dresses, skirts of any colour, leggings, jeans of any colour, they're so versatile and so simple that they will go with almost anything you put them with, just not 3 quarter length/cropped trousers/jeans perhaps :)
___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this post guys! Stay tuned for 'Part 4: My Favourite Winter Shoes', next Wednesday and be sure to read the previous two as well (links at the beginning of this post)! If you have any other requests/ideas/suggestions for new blog posts then let me know in the comments below or contact me via one of my social media sites below (or in the side bar):

WHERE TO FIND ME (Click a Link)
My Twitter
My Instagram
My Google +

See you next week! Lorna ox.
____________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. Omg, I am in love with all of your shoes, especially the first pair. Soo cute! Great post. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts