Back To School: Stationary Haul


So it's that time of year again, every school, college and university kid goes back to their normal everyday routine. The only exciting part of this process is buying new stationary. There's something satisfying about writing with a brand new pen, or peeling that first post-it note off a fresh pad. Hopefully, it's not just me xD Anyway, the only difference between doing this blog post now rather than before anyone went back to school, is because now, everything is on offer and you can pick up some great stuff at great price, most of what I am going to show you was bought in the sale :) 

ENJOY :D

Pencil Case

From: Cath Kidston
Price: £12


This has got to be the most expensive pencil case I have ever bought, however I love Cath Kidston, as most of you know, and this gorgeous pencil case has an oil cloth exterior, so it should be durable and therefore last a very long time. The inside is made of a canvas with the same print as the exterior. It also has the CK label (as you can see in the image above) which adds a nice touch.

It also has a gorgeous leather zip with the CK logo embossed onto it, but I forgot to take a picture of it...sorry :(

Writing Set

From: WHSmiths 
Brand: Cath Kidston
Price: £12


If you follow me on Instagram then you may know that I have a pen pal now, and she sent me the most beautiful letter, so I wanted to send her a beautiful letter back! I bought these mainly because they're Cath Kidston but also because not many places sell writing sets, probably because no one really writes letters any more, which is sad, but nonetheless, I managed to find one :) 

It contains 30 sheets of paper with 30 envelopes, 15 pink and 15 green. The sheets of paper come in 6 different patterns and I love them ALL. It also comes in a pretty sturdy baby blue box with white polka dots and the 'birds' print on the front. It's such a lovely kit, and if you have a pen pal, it's a great little set to get!

Post-it Notes and Index Stickers

  From: Sainsburys
Brand: Post-it
Price: £1.24 (on offer)

From: Sainsburys
Brand: Sainsburys
Price: 74p (on offer)


These are great if you're a visual learner, as in, you like to work with different colours or certain patterns, I am aware there aren't any patterns incorporated in the photograph about, but these are really useful.

i'd use the big post-it notes to summarize big paragraphs or chunks of information, so when I come to revise I can just read the summary on the post-it note instead of a huge paragraph which can be daunting when you have important exams to revise for. 

I use the index stickers for their actual purpose. If you have a folder for a particular subject, but there are lots of topics within that subject, then you can allocate a certain colour to a certain topic. It makes locating certain things in your folder so much quicker and it'll save time if you get organised now instead of later.

Fine Liners and Biro Pens

From: Sainsburys
Brand: Stabilo
Price: £2.49 (on offer)

From:Wilkos
Brand: BIC
Price: £1.49 (on offer)


I've had fine liners before, but most of them have run out or run dry which is annoying, but I did have them for about 2 years, but it's always nice to have a fresh pack. The colours are so much brighter and write so much more smoothly on the page. I like to use them for highlighting certain pieces of information. It looks a lot neater than simply scribbling a highlighter over a sentence. The colours also look less cheap and tacky as I was never a fan of the fluorescent colours anyway, but i have found my way again with these lovely fine liners.

The BIC pens are my favourite, whenever I need new pens, I will only ever get them from BIC. They're such good quality and they last for what seems like forever. They do them in black too if blue doesn't float your boat. I like to write in blue though because I think it looks a lot more colourful and less boring than black.
___________________________________________________________________

I hope you're all settling in to your new environments nicely and I you're getting on well o far! If you want anymore hints or tips for revision or just making your life a lot easier, then just ask in the comment section or contact me via one of my social networking sites below (or in the side bar).

See you next time for a brand new blog post! Have a nice day :)

WHERE TO FIND ME (Click One)

Comments

  1. I love the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! Buying new stationary is definitely the best part about going back to college! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment