I Like My #TotesSmall | What's in My Bag?


I took inspiration for this post from Cath Kidston, since they're doing their #totesbig and #totessmall 'campaign' right now! The whole point of it is that you have to choose between whether you prefer I big tote/bag or a small tote/bag. I usually settle half way, I don't like massive bags, but then I don't like super small ones either, but the one I'm about to show you looks small, but it can actually house a lot of my rubbish! I know I'm probably a bit late to the party according to all you Cath Kidston lovers, but it's better late than never and also, there's no time like the present ;) okay, I will stop now ^_^

Just a quick disclaimer, I haven't put anything into the bag and I haven't taken anything out of it either. So God knows what you'll be seeing, but it may not be very pretty, so brace yourselves :D.

The Bag
Brand: Cath Kidston
Cost: £18 in the sale
Age: 1 year, 5 months
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Advantages: Its a nice size to transport the necessities, but it can house more if you so wish, it also looks very pretty and is made out of a durable oil cloth material, so all your goodies stay dry in the rain and also well protected from knocks and bangs.
Disadvantages: It only has low top handles, so you can't put it over your shoulder, or across the body, so it's not convenient for a day trip around London for example. This is really the only disadvantage I can find :)

The Contents

The pouch in the second picture contains things like paracetamol, Vaseline, Hair Ties, Hair Grips/Bobby Pins etc :) 

______________________________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by! Have any requests/suggestions/ideas for new blog posts? Leave them in the comment section below or by using one of my social networking sites below (or in the side bar) and I will be sure to do those for you :) Have a nice day, Lorna ox.

WHERE TO FIND ME (Click One)
Twitter
Instagram
Google +
Tumblr

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts