My Favourite Fashion Combo: Bringing Back Tartan


I'm aware that the whole tartan trend came back in around last year, in fact it was probably even earlier than that, but I think it's such a lovely autumn/winter statement piece and I love how it can be incorporated in many different ways. I have loved wearing it with my leather jacket. I think the red and black colours go so nicely together, it's also pretty festive too, so it's great for the run up to Christmas!


 The only piece of tartan I have in my wardrobe is this scarf. It's a Royal Stewart Modern, and 100% lambs wool, so it's so warm and incredibly soft too! The red is lovely and deep, a wintery kind of red. It's simply gorgeous. When I first got it, I couldn't stop looking at it, it's just so pretty and a great staple to have in your wardrobe. If you don't have one, you should definitely keep an eye out in the shops now, because it's so popular they will sell out fast! Primark has a lovely one in at the minute, but be quick, they're usually snapped up pretty fast :)



To be honest, this is a relatively new purchase. I got in from George (ASDA's clothing range) for about £30, which is pretty good for a faux leather jacket if you ask me. I was expecting to pay a little bit more but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the price. It's super warm and keeps the wind out. It's also really flattering, the zip goes diagonally across your body which gives the illusion of a slim waist. I wear it with everything, I never knew how versatile a simple leather jacket could be. I think to myself how I managed for so long without it! I couldn't imagine not owning one now!

____________________________________________________________

That's it from me for this week guys! I'll see you Saturday with a new blog post! Have a nice day, Lorna X

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments