Our Trip to London & Brighton

Over the Summer, my family and I visited London for a day, we went to Covent Garden for most of the day which was lovely as I love shopping soooo much. I finally managed to track down some Ladure Macaroons which I will insert a photo of and they were delicious ^_^ We then to Brighton for a day. It as lovely, with some great weather, although, the weather in Brighton was a little worse xD Despite that, we had a lovely time and I wanted to share some photos with you, so enjoy :)

London

The WW1 Poppy Memorial:


 
Covent Garden:






MnM World:


Brighton

 _______________________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by! Got any requests/ideas/suggestions for new blog posts? Let me know in the comment section below, or via one of my social networking sites below (or in the side bar). Have a nice day and see you next time :)

WHERE TO FIND ME
Twitter
Instagram
Google +
Tumblr

DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts