Hello, Hello, Hello: My Social Media



This isn't a post to ORDER you all to follow me on my different social media sites, it's just a friendly post letting you know exactly where you can find or contact me, especially if you don't have an account with Blogger or Google +. If you have any questions or even any requests or constructive criticism, then you can let me know using one of my social media platforms I'm about to show you :)

Twitter
This is a great way to get in touch. If you just tweet me, I will always see it, so nothing will go unnoticed or ignored. This is also where I am likely to let everyone know about new blog posts as and when they are published. I always advertise the post straight after making it go live, so my Twitter followers are the first to know :)

Link To My Twitter: Click Here

Instagram
Now I love Instagram as much as the next person, and again, it's where I advertise all my new blog posts. I upload to IG pretty much every single day, providing you with something new each day. Not to mention I love getting creative with photograohy where I can and IG is just the perfect site for me to do this on! If you like anything Cath Kidston, Pink, Floral, Cream or even slightly 'vintagey' then my IG should appeal to you :) Or as my friends describe it "very Pintrest" xD.

Link to my Instagram: Click Here

Google Plus
This again is where I like to advertise new blog posts and also the odd video ;). I do like to use this, more so on the app that they have provided because it's so easy to use. This again is a great way to get in touch with me. You can join certain circle with me or add me as a 'friend' which will be fun. You can also follow me on their too then I will come up on your news feed. 

That's it from me. I won't be leaving you with any links at the end of this post because you have them all above :) But I will leave you with the usual disclaimer...(sigh). BUT I will see you on Saturday with a brand new (and more interesting) post for you all. See you then :) x
______________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments