Primark Haul | Autumn 2014


Soooo, I went to Primark today (and a day last week) and bought some things, yes I probably didn't need most of it, but hey ho, I'm sure you'll enjoy it nonetheless :) 
I have decided to give a short description of the product, together with their price for your reference!
Lets get on with it shall we...?


Hounds Tooth Scarf - £5
Aztec Scarf - £5


Black Striped Burgundy Stretch Top - £4

Cream and Green Striped Every Day Tee - £3.50

Burgundy Cardigan - £6
_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out my social media sites below (or in the side bar) to keep up to date with all my latest blog posts, see you next time, Lorna X

WHERE TO FIND ME

DISCLAIMER

I have not been paid or sponsored to write this specific blog post. All views and opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any companies that may be mentioned in this blog post. All photographic content is my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. ohhh i absolutely primark! too bad we don't have a store here... but i was in london not too long ago and got myself a lot of things:D

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good then! Thanks for stopping by 😊 xx

      Delete

Post a Comment