April Favourites: Beauty, Stripes & Flowers


LANCOME FAVOURITES

'Hypnôse Volume-à-Porter' (Noir) Mascara

This mascara has made regular appearances in pretty much all my 'favourites' posts. It's an amazing mascara. I have three other Lancôme mascaras, this one isn't my ultimate favourite of the three, but this month, I have been absolutely loving this mascara. I often find myself reaching for this one no matter what the occasion is. Today, I wore nothing but concealer and this mascara and I loved the look! Usually I wear eye liner as well, but I'm loving the natural look without the eye liner right now!

If you want to read a review of this mascara (and the other three I own), simply click this link.

La Vie Est Belle (50ml)
 

This is my second bottle of 'La Vie Est Belle'. If you've given it a sniff recently you'll know why I love it so much! A few people, strangers included, have told me I smell like Lush and often, they want to know what perfume I'm wearing. I tend to switch between this one, and 'Midnight Rose', another one of my Lancôme favourites.

This perfume stays on pretty much all day. It's an Eau De Parfum, so it's bound to last a lot longer than most perfumes. That is also the reason why it's so expensive. BUT, it's totally worth the money, trust me! Next time you're near a Lancôme counter, stop by and ask for a sample, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to let you have a sniff!

STRIPES, STRIPES AND MORE STRIPES


I know this is only one stripy top, but trust me when I say I have loads of stripy tops! This is the only one I brought up with me this week, as I love to have a few stripy tops back at uni because I love wearing them that much! Stripes are perfect around this time of year. They've always been associated with Spring and Summer. Any stripy top is just timeless, and should be a must in every person's wardrobe! You can wear them with anything, of any colour and still look bang on trend!

This top was from Fat Face! I LOVE Fat Face for Summer bits and bobs because all their clothes are so soft and light. That and they're all amazing quality! If you're on the look out for a new, good quality Spring/Summer staple, Fat Face would be worth a look :)

SLEEK FACE CONTOUR KIT (LIGHT)

 
 I have featured this in a blog post which was basically dedicated to Sleek palettes! I thought I would love the blush trio a lot more than this, but I have actually be reaching for this so much more! It really is worth the £9.99 price tag! You're getting a bronzer, highlight and a blusher, all for under a tenner! What great value right! I've been using this everyday since I got it some months ago, and it hasn't shown any sign of running out yet! What is so lovely about this trio is that all three products are super pigmented, so really, you don't need to pick up as much on your brush which is great because you're using less which means they'll all last much longer!

If you're in two minds as to whether to get these or not, I say go for it, because you'll never go back!

VOGUE


I know this seems like a pretty bog-standard thing, as its basically just a fashion/beauty/lifestyle magazine, but there's something I have been loving about reading Vogue magazines! I keep all of mine in a cute magazine rack because I love to look back through them every now and again! Especially the festive Christmas ones! If, like me, you buy a copy of Vogue every month, you'll know exactly what I mean! If you've never bought a Vogue before, buy one now because they're selling them for £2 at the minute :)

FRESH FLOWERS


 If you follow me on Instagram, you will totally understand my obsession for fresh flowers! Right now, you probably couldn't scroll through my gallery without seeing one fresh flower! Spring/Summer really inspires me to go out and buy fresh, colour flowers, even if it's just a small bunch of Daffodils you can pick up for £1 in most places! These Roses were actually gifted to us recently because it was my mum's birthday (aren't they beautiful?). I thought I'd feature them in this post because they're so pretty!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know what you've been loving, get in touch via my social media links below or in the side bar! You could even let me know in the comment section if you wanted :) I will see you next time with a brand new blog post!
________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

Popular Posts