Updated 'What's in My Bag?'


Yes, it's that time again, time for me to show you what I've been chucking in my new handbag recently. In case you're wondering, I bought this from Fiorelli (ordered from their online store) in the sale. I got it for £29 instead of £69! What a bargain right? I've been on the hunt for a new handbag for a long time, but I hadn't found one I liked...until I spotted this one :) 

This is the Sophia tote bag in this powder blue colour. It has four compartments, a zip one at the front, and a zip one at the back, and then there are two other compartments in-between those which you close with a magnetic clasp. Then, there's a small zip pocket on the back of the bag. 

As well as two shoulder straps, you can also clip another strap onto the metal hooks at either side of the bag which you can use to cross over your body, only I haven't used that yet, and to be honest, I don't think I will, but it's a nice little addition.

On the inside of one of the compartments is an internal zip pocket which is handy for small things you don't want to lose at the bottom of your handbag!

Anyway, seeing as I got a new bag, I thought I'd do another one of these posts, so I hope you enjoy it :)

MIDDLE COMPARTMENT #1


I like to keep these things in the compartment without the zip, because they're easier to access as the compartment closes with a magnetic clasp. But the compartment is deep enough that no one else can dig their hands in there, so I take comfort from that, especially seeing as I catch the train a lot and make my way through the city centre on regular occasions.


I like to keep a pen in here just in case I have to write anything down in my diary, and this one is super pretty!


This little Cath Kidston pouch holds all my lip products I like to take with me on the go, it's better than having them all float around in the bottom of my bag!


This little diary was from Cath Kidston, it's pretty handy, it's A5, has enough space to write in all your important dates, has a notes page on the opposite side, it even has a shopping list section which you can tear out and bring with you to the supermarket, it also has an address and important dates to remember section, as well as more note pages. It really is an organiser's dream, and I love it!


My keys are also pretty important, they also have a few key rings on which I love too and a ribbon which was from a Pandora charm my brother bought me for my 21st birthday :) I've had the Cath Kidston key ring on it for a long time, as well as my blood donor key ring. The 'Swimming and Triathlon Club' key ring was given to me when I joined the club back in September.

MIDDLE COMPARTMENT #2


Again, these are things I like to access relatively easily, but are also things that don't need to be protected by a zip. 


These sunglasses are awesome. I can't remember the last time I had a pair of sunglasses I loved this much. They were from Debenhams last year for about £10...best £10 I've ever spent! I love that they're brown, not black, and I also love the little detailing on the side, they're also pretty sophisticated, and I love that :)


Like anyone, deodorant and hand cream are a must in my handbag. Obviously, I want to smell nice, and I don't want dry hands either as I hate how they feel when I haven't moisturised them, so these are always going to be essentials in my handbag.


Now, when I use public loos, I hate using the hand wash which is provided as nine times out of ten, they don't smell nice, so just to be safe, I keep this on me. Not only does it kill bacteria, it also smells pretty good, so it's a win-win :)

THE BACK ZIP COMPARTMENT


So all of these things are kept in the back zip compartment, so when the bag is on my shoulder, this compartment is the closest too my body. Hence why all the important, valuable stuff is in there!

I don't always have my iPad Air on me, but when I travel to and from home, I bring it with me on the train, so even though it isn't a permanent fixture in my handbag, it does make frequent appearances!

I also have the iPhone 6 which comes with me everywhere I go, which I'm guessing is the case with most people :)


I've had my purse for a long time, nearing on three years. I'm on the look out for a replacement, but I haven't found any I like (exactly like when I was shopping for a new handbag), so if and when I find one, I'll let you know ;)

In case you were wondering, this purse was from Cath Kidston, and I love it, but I'm also a little bored of it, either way, I love the pattern and also like the oil cloth finish... a LOT!


If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that this perfume is my ultimate favourite one. It's Midnight Rose by Lancome! You should definitely give it a sniff if you get the chance, because it's gorgeous!

THE SMALL EXTERIOR ZIP POCKET


I keep things in here that I need to get pronto. That includes my student ID, my rail card and a bus card, basically, everything I'd need to get out in a hurry. This pocket is pretty handy, and I'm glad they made it a feature on this bag :)


I don't keep anything in the front zip compartment, mainly for security reasons, but I also don't want the front of the bag to become misshapen by anything I chose to put in there, just in case you thought I was missing out a compartment :)

I will see you Sunday with  brand new blog post, it'll be a tasty one!
__________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

Popular Posts