Recent Spring Purchases | Patterns & Pastels


I know I've done a Spring haul fairly recently on my blog, but since then, I have been buying a little more (whoops), and I thought you'd like it if I shared them with you :)

RADLEY 'LARGE SLIM MATINEE PURSE'



Price: £46 (WAS £69)
From: Radley

Remember when I said in my 'Updated: What's In My Bag?' post that I'd like to get a new purse when I find one I liked at a good price? Well, I found one I liked AND it was in the sale! What could be better than that? It's such a beautiful coral colour, both inside and out, with a pop of cream and pastel blue on the inside.

I ordered this last week, it's all leather apart from the lining which is Poly Viscose. I love it! If you're on the look out for a new, hard wearing, great quality purse, check out the 'Sale' section on the Radley website because they're bound to have something on there that you'll love as much as I love mine :)

GEORGE AT ASDA 'CROPPED SKINNY TROUSERS'



Price: £14
From: George at ASDA

I bought a wonderful pair of patterned trousers last year from New Look which are perfect for when the hot weather rolls around, last Summer, I lived in them. This year, I wanted another pair, some patterned, light weight trousers which would be awesome for the Summer months and the warmer temperatures.

Now, when I did my weekly shop in ASDA last week, I came across these and fell in love! I picked up a couple of pairs, dashed to the changing room, tried on the first pair and they fit perfectly! they'd look incredible with a brightly coloured top, or I could keep it classic and team it with a plain white tee.

I can see myself wearing these a lot throughout the Summer.

LANCOME 'DOLL EYES' MASCARA



Price: £23.50
From: Debenhams (Lancôme counter)

I know this isn't an item of clothing, or a new accessory, but it is something I've bought since my last haul. I actually did a full review of this mascara last Wednesday which I will link here for you. I won't tell you what I think of it on here, but what I will say is the packaging is really pretty and I bought this on a complete whim ;)

You'll have to read the review for my final verdict!

LANCOME 'LA VIE EST BELLE' EAU DE PARFUM (50ML)



Price: £54
From: Feel Unique

If you've been following my blog since Christmas, you'll know that this perfume has become a new love of mine. Now, I don't love it as much as my 'Midnight Rose' perfume, also by Lancôme, I got a new bottle for my birthday as I'd run out of my previous THREE! yes, I've had three bottles of Midnight Rose! But, for Christmas, I got this perfume in a gift set, and I've run out completely now, which shows just how much I used and loved it over the past few months. So when I got paid, I bought a new bottle, and this time, I splashed out on a 50ml one, rather than a 30ml which I'm happy with.

If you ever get a sample of this, or get a chance to smell it, do, because it smells incredible!

PASTA BOWL AND SMALL PLATE


Pasta Bowl...(Top Right)
Price: £2.66
From: TU at Sainsburys
Click to Buy

Small Plate...(Bottom Left)
Price: £2.33
From: TU at Sainsburys
Click to Buy 

 I have a some crockery very similar to this already which I bought from Sainsburys about six months ago, and I love them, the design is super pretty and very 'Spring'! I actually featured my other ones in a blog post I did last year all about the supplies I had bought for university! I will link it here for you in case you're interested at looking at those.

Anyway, right now, I only have one side plate and two plates which are even smaller. I did have two side plates (as you will see in the blog post I've linked for you), but one got broken, so I'm left with one now. But, seeing as it was in the sale, I thought I'd get another one. I also bought a pasta dish, because right now, I have a cereal bowl to put pasta etc in, which isn't always convenient because the bowl is pretty deep and its a bit difficult to mix things together when it's in the bowl, so this one was perfect for that!

I won't be using either of them this year as I finish for the Summer in less than a month, so I see no point in bringing new bits into my flat now, but I will be keeping them in storage until next year.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I know I missed Sunday's post, but I've been really busy with uni work, to make it up to you, I will be publishing a post on Friday as well as another on Sunday, so stay tuned for that!

See you then guys :)
_________________________________________

WHERE TO FIND ME


Comments

Popular Posts